• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Vylash

ibuygntniymswg.gif

If we ever get a wrestling game that actually looks like it was made on modern technology, I will buy 50 copies. Fuck, I'd take a game that looks like it was made for last gen.

This is Wrestlemania 21, an Xbox original game
xb-722-11323482222.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Day of Reckoning 1/2 have even better modeling and actually play well. Closest anyone has ever come to making an AKI game without being AKI.

That game fucking sucked, I was so hyped back then for it.
It really did. I don't know if was the worst wrestling game that gen because Raw 1 was really bad also. But it was really a looker. You can't say that for anything Yukes has done in years and years.

Incidentally, I remember Raw 2 being awesome with crazy customization and hilarious weapons like a giant tuna.

scabro

It really did. I don't know if was the worst wrestling game that gen because Raw 1 was really bad also. But it was really a looker. You can't say that for anything Yukes has done in years and years.

Incidentally, I remember Raw 2 being awesome with crazy customization and hilarious weapons like a giant tuna.

i have raw 2 somewhere

those fucking cardboard boxes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
fuck day of reckoning 1's steel cage matches

That and how everyone WM X-7's finishers in the back half of the game. There's some crazy programming error that turns everyone into HHH when it comes to no selling finishers; people seemingly get stronger the more you use them. Make sure you can submit people.

JavyOO7

The Owens/Zayn story is great. Owens makes it very clear its not personal... its business. And he wants the title. I just love this for the fact that in the end of day, at least in the NXT universe, its all about the title belt. I love how both men talked in the microphone too. And you could almost feel how Zayn was feeling... at least he tries to act like how he's says his feeling. But real ass Sami Zayn says he's going to kick his ass... it doesn't sound corny or geeky or dorky like a John Cena would say it. Kevin Owens, with how he portrays himself and how the story presents him, looks like he's out for blood... but for the good of his family.

I hope it doesn't end up a fuck finish. But man, this may be MOTYC for WWE as a whole already.

7. Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury, and Jamie Noble in a handicap match. Bryan won via submission, but he was taken out by Kane as he was leaving.

l
m
a
o
Another report said Reigns was in good standing with the audience.
That's the match Reigns should have been in! That would be a legitimate big kayfabe bump for Reigns that would get good crowd reception even if it was just Rollins dragging him through it. It's the sort of stuff doubters need to know he can at least barely pull off if he's going to be another all-comers endurance bring-it-on babyface type like Cena.

Just came across a girl on POF with this in her About Me section:

"Love love love wrestling! Crush: Daniel Bryan!!"

Can anyone think of any Daniel Bryan related chat up lines? Apart from liking the look of Bryan she's a 8/10, would bang.

Can anyone think of any Daniel Bryan related chat up lines? Apart from liking the look of Bryan she's a 8/10, would bang.

"Daniel Bryan is awesome!" should do. If that doesn't get you over try, "I wish Daniel Bryan was champion again!". Guaranteed winner.

"I can't believe he didn't win the rumble" let her freak out and gush about it, agree with everything. If she asks what your favorite Daniel Bryan match is, say "I love any of his work with Punk, so damn good" if she asks for a favorite, say that you couldn't pick if you tried. At least once, answer a question with "Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Don't forget to bring protection. Thank me later.

dTVKL.gif

Top Bottom