• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Using this free month of the Network to watch mid 90's WCW for the first time, and these cruiserweight matches are so good, look how fast Rey Mysterio is, this is great. His tights aren't a great look though.

Also did people like the Hogan NWO interviews? I'm in August at the moment, I just find them long winded, the backstage paid for promotions are great though.

Luchadors and Cruiserweights were one of the best things about WCW - part of the midcard, which was WCW's greatest strength imho.

Disco Inferno could fucking GO, too - with nearly anyone. Chartbuster > Stone Cold Stunner

Using this free month of the Network to watch mid 90's WCW for the first time, and these cruiserweight matches are so good, look how fast Rey Mysterio is, this is great. His tights aren't a great look though.

Also did people like the Hogan NWO interviews? I'm in August at the moment, I just find them long winded, the backstage paid for promotions are great though.

I preferred the Outsiders NWO stuff to the Hogan promos but I still enjoyed it when he was injecting his style into the NWO. Hall & Nash promos were my favourite though, felt really raw.

Business Insider did a really strange video about smarks.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=706551802775568
GSwbJwQ.jpg

Such gospel.

lmao

7. Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury, and Jamie Noble in a handicap match. Bryan won via submission, but he was taken out by Kane as he was leaving.

l
m
a
o

laughing
my
ass
off

lmao

7. Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury, and Jamie Noble in a handicap match. Bryan won via submission, but he was taken out by Kane as he was leaving.

l
m
a
o

laughing
my
ass
off

Can't wait for Kane to cost Bryan his match against Roman which will lead to his 5 years in the making blow off match at Mania against Kane.

lmao

l
m
a
o

laughing
my
ass
off
What in the fuck?
Kane coming back AGAIN would have been enough, but Bryan wins a 1-on-3 match? Who's supposed to be the new Cena again?

Skikkiks

At least
Bryan won the match before Kane interfered.

See? Progressive booking by your friends at World Wrestling Entertainment.

Another report said Reigns was in good standing with the audience. For the past couple shows he's not getting anywhere close to a reaction that would warrant they abort or drastically change course. So that's that, I guess.

So finished Progress Chapter 13 and overall I was very impressed with the product. Things I liked;

1. The atmosphere was electric, fans really into it.

2. Ring work was solid from all parties, can't recall any botches like in most indy feds.

3. Really great roster. Enjoyed what I saw of Rampage Brown, El Ligero, Eddie Davis, Will Ospreay was real good, Zack Sabre jr, Havoc and Mandrews put on a damn good main event.

4. London Riots is a badass name for 2 random fat indy guys. Do they still wrestle? Some of their impact moves looked solid but they looked Chris Hero ripped.

Definitely considering watching more.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Smackdown sounds awful as usual. I'm about ready to walk out on the WWE until Seth-kun is given the belt and declared King of Wrestling.

Anderson Silva did roids, so I have faith you too can all beat scrubs, lose to an unknown scrub, break your own leg in the rematch, and finally have to cheat to beat Nick Diaz

To be fair I don't think Lance Storm could have done any of that

scabro

Smackdown sounds awful as usual. I'm about ready to walk out on the WWE until Seth-kun is given the belt and declared King of Wrestling.
be like me chamber, dont watch at all

just catch the ppv and enjoy this thread

and the kaitlin updates

Top Bottom