• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I think MetsFan broke that this month's PPV would be Fast Lane. That's about it, though. Everything else is super non-specific.

"The Rock's in town and he's gonna be in the Rumble or he's gonna interfere with the Rumble or he's gonna do an interview after the Rumble or something like that. Oh and Roman Reigns is gonna win, hot scoop you guys."

So since we are talking gaming I need some recommendations since I just finished off Dragon Age Inquisition on ps4.

Currently playing
Sunset Overdrive- Xbox one
Captain Toad- Wii U

But I am looking for something new for my ps4. Thinking Shadow of Mordor but open to suggestions.

DMczaf

You told me not to do that, but you just did it!

You just wanted the gimmick!

JEEEEEEEEZUSSSS

tumblr_nj6d7bGaIT1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Marvel

could never
I think MetsFan broke that this month's PPV would be Fast Lane. That's about it, though. Everything else is super non-specific.

"The Rock's in town and he's gonna be in the Rumble or he's gonna interfere with the Rumble or he's gonna do an interview after the Rumble or something like that. Oh and Roman Reigns is gonna win, hot scoop you guys."

So he's Thuway basically.

Not that I have a beef with him, lol.

But I am looking for something new for my ps4. Thinking Shadow of Mordor but open to suggestions.

Shadow of Mordor played well (like a better Assassin's Creed) and I liked stabbing orcs, but I didn't enjoy the story all that much. Well worth a shot, though. As for suggestions, Dying Light is great fun, even better if you've got a group of people to play it with, but still entirely playable in single player.

I was able to get the free month of the network. Nitro is the biggest addition since I left but does anyone have any other recommendations to watch?

Fox318

I was able to get the free month of the network. Nitro is the biggest addition since I left but does anyone have any other recommendations to watch?

Monday Night Wars
WWE 24
Some of the Legends of Wrestling panels are interesting
The Austin Podcasts
NXT Takeover R:Evolution

So as of right now, here's your Fastlane:

Winner will face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31 for World Heavyweight Championship:
Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns

WWE COO Triple H has challenged Sting to a confrontation in Memphis!

United States Championship Match
John Cena vs. Rusev

Divas Championship Match
Nikki Bella vs. Paige

jmdajr

Wait I'm watching Rookie Cena and he has a way better move-set then Cena now

You can say that about tons of guys. The higher up the card you go, the less shit you do.

I think at one point Andre the Giant had a drop kick and was taking bumps for others. Vince Sr. told him to stop that shit.

edit: fucking Rollins man. Ain't right.

Top Bottom