• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Vylash

But with non-terrible voice acting and writing?

3350627_h.gif

The balance is the biggest issue for me and why I'm gonna wait to play it again. The fact that you need (some would argue NEED) to exploit the system is a good sign to me that it's not right, not yet.

Yeah, I've had my time with it at this point. Plus, I'm sure like most other EA titles, some patches will wipe saves entirely. It's supposedly due out around E3 time, so I have no issues waiting a little bit for the full version. Also, don't have one, but I can imagine what a great fit for Vita this game will be. Considering you can just shut it off whenever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how adventure games are now emotion simulators instead of actual adventure games. Because I don't want my brain challenged in any way I just want something that tries to be deep in a game, so I can post it on facebook and go, 'see?! see?! kiddeo games ARE smart!'

Rereleases of the LucasArts games on GOG made me realize how much I fucking hate the modern adventure games. They shouldn't even be called adventure games.

Finished the One More Match showcase in WWE 2K15. It's fine, and quite a bit more fun than some of the other showcase stuff but also very, very short.

It's also Christian centric but you only play as Christian in 3 of the matches.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Wouldn't mind coming back assuming they're booked well (lmao):

Drew
ADR
Bourne (only to reform Air Boom)
DH Smith and Lance Hoyt (package deal)
THE Brian Kendrick
Serena

Would rather not come back:

Mr. Kennedy
Ken Anderson
Mr. Anderson
K2
Ken Kennedy
Carlito

Hah! No Kennedy and Carlito. I am surprised not many people want Kaitlyn to come back based on the amount of photos this board posts of her.

Verendus

Banned
Most likely 3, it's godlike. A2's still good though.
I remember thinking I was unbeatable as Ryu when I was young. How silly I feel now that I see there are people who seem to dedicate their life to these games, and are ridiculously skilled.

I'm still the best at WWE though. Pretty sure no one could beat me at that.

Raw64life

Just watching random matches on NJPW World with the free trial. Started watching a tag match of Bruiser Brody & Jimmy Snuka vs. Dick Mudoch & Ax. As soon as the intros are done Brody runs into the crowd for no reason and the whole crowd flees in terror. Definitely something you'll never ever see again in wrestling.

RP912

Banned
Kennedy was good but his attitude was shit. He was awesome during his TNA debut and Angle feud...but after that feud...meh like shit.

Toki767

Just watching random matches on NJPW World with the free trial. Started watching a random tag match of Bruiser Brody & Jimmy Snuka vs. Dick Mudoch & Ax. As soon as the intros are done Brody runs into the crowd for no reason and the whole crowd flees in terror. Definitely something you'll never ever see again in wrestling.

Did you not see TNA's India promotion?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just watching random matches on NJPW World with the free trial. Started watching a random tag match of Bruiser Brody & Jimmy Snuka vs. Dick Mudoch & Ax. As soon as the intros are done Brody runs into the crowd for no reason and the whole crowd flees in terror. Definitely something you'll never ever see again in wrestling.

Brody always clears the audience. They don't want to get nailed with the chain.

In one of their tag matches against the Funks, Brody just leaves in the middle of the match
brodyleavingkrsy7.gif

Heavy Rain and Walking Dead. It's an adventure game, but what's interesting is you don't have to make any decisions in the heat of the moment - you can reverse any decision AFTER seeing the immediate outcome. However, it all depends on how far-reaching consequences are, and they are VERY far reaching, so you kind of figure out how you want shit to be and then proceed. I love the characters and how they get along and what you learn about them. Super hyped for the other episodes. Highly recommended.

Boom, sold

Marvel

could never
I liked Kennedy.... Kennedy's entrance and theme. That is all.

He really did nothing for me. Though his potential angle with Vince was funny I'll give him that.

Raw64life

Brody always clears the audience. They don't want to get nailed with the chain.

In one of their tag matches against the Funks, Brody just leaves in the middle of the match
brodyleavingkrsy7.gif

I've seen matches where he's done it before but there's usually some reason for it or he does it as he's entering the ring. In this match, he entered the ring normally, got introduced, the bell rings, he stands there for like 10 seconds, then just decides to go look for someone in the crowd to murder.

Funny thing about Life is Strange is that it's obviously a low budget title but it still looks better than anything Telltale shits out. TT will still be using their garbage engine all throughout this gen with barely any improvements.

jred2k

I like how adventure games are now emotion simulators instead of actual adventure games. Because I don't want my brain challenged in any way I just want something that tries to be deep in a game, so I can post it on facebook and go, 'see?! see?! kiddeo games ARE smart!'

They are made of 100% free-range organic code.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NJPW World fans, try some Masa Saito matches. Hoss-tier. Biggest homegrown bellay in NJPW's great period and a strooooong motherfucker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
will do....but this Wrestle Kingdom 99 though o_o. Probably the best one so far before the event got revamped.

Try this one, I fuckin' LOVED it

http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00093_1_1

Big Bang Bader! Steve Williams! Masa Saito! The Hash! And more!

Bam Bam Bigelow is surprisingly the weakest link in the whole bunch, and Bam Bam is dope.

EDIT:

Also if you wanna hear the crowd pop HUGE for Saito, check out Larry Z's AWA title defense over there against Saito, I also fuckin' loved this match
http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00090_1_6

Crowd becomes unglued

Heroman

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;150595034 said:
life is strange looks fun to me. hard to fuck up the superpowered high school thing; worked for persona, worked for FFVIII, worked for harry potter...
Is easy to fuck up.

RP912

Banned
Try this one, I fuckin' LOVED it

http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00093_1_1

Big Bang Bader! Steve Williams! Masa Saito! The Hash! And more!

Bam Bam Bigelow is surprisingly the weakest link in the whole bunch, and Bam Bam is dope.

EDIT:

Also if you wanna hear the crowd pop HUGE for Saito, check out Larry Z's AWA title defense over there against Saito, I also fuckin' loved this match
http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00090_1_6

Crowd becomes unglued

I seen that one....so much bad assetry in one match it cost my pc to overheat. Dope match.

Top Bottom