• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

idk, I always liked his spine busters... his knees are also pretty good

then again i'm the only HHH mark here because none of you guys understand what's best for business

No Your not.

The knee is ala Harley Race.
The Spine buster is ala AA

I have a lot of respect for HHH, and I do not think he is over rated in the ring.

Bryne feud was good for an underdog story but as far as feuds are concern...I got nothing. Bryne/Kane could have been more than just a waste of time if the WWE allow some emotion into that rivalry. That's what I'm saying. The feuds over the years are ok to good but lacking soul. The only feud that had a buildup, emotion, and a storyline was Shield/Wyatts. It felt surreal all the way to the damn PPV. The staredown, the slow buildup in the match, and the chaos afterwards...it was like holy shit this promotion finally got it.

I'm going to be fair and even say the Survivor Series match had some emotion in it despite the random stipulations. Based Trips was the fucking star throughout the entire match.

think the last feud I felt had some real good, possibly "emotional" writing was the first brock/cena feud. Edge showing up, just how fast and brutal brock was. Great fuckin' stuff.

I still say the extreme rules match had the right ending, come at me. Just sucked that cena didn't actually take a break after delivering that promo.

Marvel

could never
8N24169.gif

It's a beautiful thing

Jerk thing to do, that's the mans moneymaker.

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;150604556 said:
think the last feud I felt had some real good, possibly "emotional" writing was the first brock/cena feud. Edge showing up, just how fast and brutal brock was. Great fuckin' stuff.

I still say the extreme rules match had the right ending, come at me. Just sucked that cena didn't actually take a break after delivering that promo.

Thats why I didn't care for that feud....Cena refuse to sell the feud...yet alone the match. I was hoping he would have just taken a break for atleast a few weeks so he can redeem himself while Punk loses his mind as the champion. He comes back during summerslam and challenges punk leading into a triple threat match at the Rumble with all three...but sighs.

I dunno.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What are some of the best matches with Arn on the network?

He had a baseline of incredible for pretty much everything in WCW. He had settled at that point. His truly great stuff was elsewhere, but his WCW work is absolutely fantastic and that's "average" for Arn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bronson, I got a message for you.

"This is for House of Hardcore"
n7Hm4lV.gif

Thats why I didn't care for that feud....Cena refuse to sell the feud...yet alone the match. I was hoping he would have just taken a break for atleast a few weeks so he can redeem himself while Punk loses his mind as the champion. He comes back during summerslam and challenges punk leading into a triple threat match at the Rumble with all three...but sighs.

I dunno.

yeah that would've been cool.

HHH said something on monday night's podcast to the effect of this isn't a movie, and that even when there's an ending they have to keep watching and answering to people (probably fans and investors), which sucks as the company seems to flat out refuse actually ending anything in a satisfying way that sinks in.

BFIB

Watching the Paul Heyman doc. on th network.

Goddamn, he might be my favorite wrestling related anything. Dude's amazing.

Anth0ny

Remember that early episode of "Total Divas" where Eva Marie and JoJo had a minor freak-out when they ran into Roman Reigns in the gym? Right then you could’ve tagged the 2015 Royal Rumble Match winner as WWE’s next big thing, because what other guy could intimidate a roomful of dudes while making Maxim models go weak in the knees just by showing up? Reigns is a rare breed, the kind of performer who can have a faceoff with Brock Lesnar or a walk-on as a reality show heartthrob and appear just as convincing in each. Believe that.

Heroman

Banned
Remember that early episode of "Total Divas" where Eva Marie and JoJo had a minor freak-out when they ran into Roman Reigns in the gym? Right then you could’ve tagged the 2015 Royal Rumble Match winner as WWE’s next big thing, because what other guy could intimidate a roomful of dudes while making Maxim models go weak in the knees just by showing up? Reigns is a rare breed, the kind of performer who can have a faceoff with Brock Lesnar or a walk-on as a reality show heartthrob and appear just as convincing in each. Believe that.
Who the fuck are Eva and Jojo

Marvel

could never
If The Anti-Diva’s goal is to sidestep all the trappings of being a WWE Diva, she's failed at a major one — being unbelievably unattractive.

Fuck. Off.

Fuck right off with that shit.

jmdajr

Not sure how Reigns came out so good looking. Maybe pops isn't that bad but just had to play the crazy ass somoan gimmick.

This did not happen. I refuse to believe it.

Sadly it did, it happened during another match on Raw too but I can't remember which one. Thankfully they showed a replay of the 'missed' moves, so I'm starting to feel like they're aware that they're being too creative with these camera cuts.

Top Bottom