• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

iMax

dHFg8al.gif

ibhak4RByGA0Ff.gif

Bandini

Since he's been in NXT, Finn Balor's been spending his time driving around with Dusty, knocking back pints with Sheamus, and playing dress-up. Compare that to the all-business Hideo Itami who only takes breaks from training and studying to refuel on good old fashioned American pancakes. I think it's obvious how their match is going to go down tonight.

Since he's been in NXT, Finn Balor's been spending his time driving around with Dusty, knocking back pints with Sheamus, and playing dress-up. Compare that to the all-business Hideo Itami who only takes breaks from training and studying to refuel on good old fashioned American pancakes. I think it's obvious how their match is going to go down tonight.

Don't forget he Goes To Sleep with Bayley

tumblr_ncxwpdhiRk1si9kpgo1_250.gif

jred2k

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was it just me or was Bryan booed on Monday against Reigns?

This was posted on the SomethingAwful forums.

Here is a comprehensive list of guys currently employed by WWE who have debuted in the last 12.5 years and won a world title:

Daniel Bryan (WWE/WHC)
The Miz (WWE)
Sheamus (WWE/WHC)
Dolph Ziggler (WHC)
Jack Swagger (WHC)

If we limit it to the last 5 years, Bryan is the only one.

Yikes.

Regarding criticism over this year's WWE Royal Rumble match, the producer for the match was Jamie Noble while Joey Mercury was the assistant.

Others involved in putting the match together were WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson, "Road Dogg" Brian James and Michael "PS" Hayes

They realized they're out of good heels for Roman. Him feuding with Rusev would've made some sense, but yeah...the heel roster is thiiiin.

Big Show
Kane
Wyatt
Miz
Rusev
Rollins
Ascension
Harper

Uhh...
Time for
Cena and Orton
to take their spots back