• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

somedevil

Here is the TNA attendance in there UK tour:

* January 29th in Glasgow, Scotland drew 1,500 fans
* January 30th in Manchester, England drew 3,000 fans
* January 31st in London, England drew 4,500 fans

After this back to the impact zone.

Heel

Sources tell me that both The Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva are being flown in to WrestleMania by the WWE. What that means, I'm not too sure.

Subscribe to my newsletter.

Source: OTR

Cagey

Banned
Sources tell me that both The Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva are being flown in to WrestleMania by the WWE. What that means, I'm not too sure.

Dave Heelzer, which sports entertainment organization wins the CM Punk for Chael Sonnen trade?

So Sunny I just finished Life is Weird ep 1 on your recommendation. I liked it and will be sticking with it. Surprised you enjoyed it however. It was basically "squeenix presents: FILTHY MILLENNIAL simulator 2015"

Shiv47

Probably so they can have Cole and company brag about how even MMA guys just love WWE, while they appear on camera sitting there looking bored and wondering when they get back to hospitality.

Not good for WWE when it comes to ad sales on Raw:

Another story regarding the perception of WWE right now. Someone that I know who works in TV ad sales was working with Dodge, which had bought time on shows that underperformed in the ratings, so they were owed make good spots. The person suggested since the ads were essentially free at this point, to make good, how about moving some spots to Raw, since it draws well in the 18-49 demo, which is the demo that buys cars. The advertiser when given the suggestion first said that WWE would not be something they would ever purchase. There were reasons given, having to do with a theme WWE was doing locally that made the company more advertiser friendly in theory in that market. Still, the response was, “I do understand that but WWE doesn’t make sense for Dodge Dart. WWE is very trashy. Not, appropriate for our target.”

Heel

Dave Heelzer, which sports entertainment organization wins the CM Punk for Chael Sonnen trade?

CM Punk can be booked akin to Kimbo Slice for a year or two, but Chael Sonnen could be WWE's heel commentator for the next twenty. The Chael, easily.

Another note from the Observer

Corbin pinned Dempsey in 1:31 with the end of days, which is a delayed downward spiral. The fans aren’t nearly as much into Corbin now that he doesn’t win in 30 seconds and they can’t count the seconds until it ends. We’ve heard Dempsey is likely to be repackaged.

somedevil

Wait, so you mean to tell me that immature jokes and making the black people dance around qualifies as "trashy"? I would have never thought.

Or is that attitude era and after that before going pg still linger as the lasting image people think of when it comes to the WWE?

So what seems to be the general consensus about what Vince and co will do? Will they put Bryan over Reigns and rehash last year's bullshit?

Reigns most likely. He is not getting Batista reactions at all. After Hartford he been getting cheered. He got another good reaction at Smackdown.

Have Rock give Bryan the rock bottom at Fast Lane to cost him the match, setting up Rock/Bryan at WM. Finally, Vince will get the 50/50 crowd reaction with a Rock match that he wants.

Shiv47

I would imagine we'll see Reigns kick out of the running knee, to demonstrate how strong he is. Then he wrecks Bryan and proves his worthiness. Bryan raises his hand afterward.

DMczaf

If Seth was exactly the same, but was 3 inches shorter, does he get the push he gets right now?

Or is he stuck in Ziggler Land?

Thorakai

I would imagine we'll see Reigns kick out of the running knee, to demonstrate how strong he is. Then he wrecks Bryan and proves his worthiness. Bryan raises his hand afterward.

Bryan is too short to raise his hand. He will get on his knees and kiss the feet of Roman Reigns.

somedevil

Daniel Bryan is in an interesting spot right now. His job is to make Roman look great going into his match at Wrestlemania. In the past most guys would of said no or sabotaged him to make him look bad during the match.

I wonder if Bryan was promised anything to do this.

Daniel Bryan is in an interesting spot right now. His job is to make Roman look great going into his match at Wrestlemania. In the past most guys would of said no or sabotaged him to make him look bad during the match.

"Hey Daniel you can go out and wrestle"

tumblr_inline_n9uuiaszE81s95z80.gif

Shiv47

"I'll owe you one, pal."

Like the "I'll owe you one"'s that CM Punk got?

somedevil

#1 guy on SD, or some vegetables I dunno.

Well he already gotten that. He has been in all the main events of Smackdown since the show went to Thursday.

Maybe he was promised 15-20 minutes against Ziggler at Wrestlemania but knowing Vince he still might owe him one.. I know this won't happen but imagine if Bryan pulled a Shawn vs Hogan at Summerslam level of selling in his match against Reigns.

Well he already gotten that. He has been in all the main events of Smackdown since the show went to Thursday.

Maybe he was promised 15-20 minutes against Ziggler at Wrestlemania. I know this won't happen but imagine if Bryan pulled a Shawn vs Hogan at Summerslam level of selling in his match against Reigns.

He'll try his best to make Reigns look good.

But only get himself more over in the process.

tumblr_mrf0wnYg0C1qhi74ko8_250.gif

Top Bottom