• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Pretty happy if Bryan/Ziggler is really shitcanned. Ideally, they would have burned off Orton/Rollins at Fastlane and we could have had Bryan/Rollins at Mania.

XenoRaven

I have come to the conclusion that I don't know what butt rock is but I probably like it and that it's probably not as bad as people make it out to be.

According to the Observer, Orton has been taken off of advertising for all TV going forward. So who knows if he is even coming back for Rollins at Mania at this point.

Direct quote:
The only sign of an apparent confirmed change of direction involves Randy Orton, who was to face Rollins on the original Mania card. Orton was first scheduled to return before the Rumble, then moved to after the Rumble. He did a personal appearance on 1/29 and said he’d be back at TV for the Smackdown live the next day, and wasn’t there. He was advertised for the live Raw show on 2/2 in Denver and was also not there.

Orton is still being advertised locally in Orlando on 2/16 with it being billed on local radio as “The Return or Randy Orton,” but radio ads are done well ahead of time. At press time, he was pulled from being advertised for all future television shows, including those as far away as March. Generally, when someone is pulled from advertising it’s usually because there was a change in time frame from returning from an injury or a communications issue internally. Orton was also pulled from all TV advertising but remains advertised for a full house show schedule going forward.

Maybe this means Bryan vs. Rollins?

qf7I4a1.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve
According to the Observer, Orton has been taken off of advertising for all TV going forward. So who knows if he is even coming back for Rollins at Mania at this point.

Direct quote:

Maybe this means Bryan vs. Rollins?

Sheeeeit. Sorry Randall but this is for the best.

Thorakai

So Randy's seems to be out...Bryan is fighting Roman for a Wrestlemania match spot...and Rollins doesn't have a feud lined up yet. Sounds like the perfect recipe for a Fatal Fourway Elimination match at Mania.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rock comes out after D-Bry gives Reigns the Knee that Beat John Cena, Rock Bottoms D-Bry. 1-2-3, Reigns wins.

Next week Rock is on RAW and says "He did it for the Reigns."

Because this is the same company that booked Reigns/Rollins for Raw and then a PPV just a week later before Roman got injured.

Not only did they book that match for the Raw before the PPV, they gave away a clean win by the babyface. And then they were going to use it to sell the PPV.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My wrestling dad stable
Arn Anderson
Larry Zbysko
Paul Orndorff
Ron Simmons
Dean Malenko
Meng

They don't come out to any music because they want you kids to turn that shit down. They also heel it up by turning off all the pyro because that's a waste of electricity, and you ain't paying the bills, boy. Or they come out to this.

Beatdowns in Ralph Lauren polos, bros. Catch it.

Guys, use the hashtag #AxelMania to push for Curtis Axel. He deserves it, friends.
If I could indulge the nutty Bryan fans that poo pooed the Denver audience, I would say that I would've liked for Axel's segment to have taken place in a "smart mark" town because he would've gotten a great "pop". Still Denver played the role they were supposed to given the nature of the promo.

Goddammit Titus, I accidentally listened to all of "The One" Billy Gunn's theme. it's... highly listenable

Well on Smackdown
Ziggler forms a tag team with Ryback
plus there's been no chatter between the two on Twitter since last week. Plus, Fastlane plans already changed.

The Show Off
+
The Big Guy
=
The Big Show
?!?!?!

I thought that was because they knew Reigns wasn't making the PPV or something.

Four Way would suuuuuuuck.

That would only make sense if they didn't have Roman win totally clean before taking a few-month break.

Actually, nvm it makes perfect sense using WWE's mindset

I signed up for the free trial of the Network. Reigns vs Daniel Bryan baby! I already cancelled too, so they won't catch me slipping and charge me $9.99 March 1st.

Top Bottom