• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

More than anything I think there's becoming an issue of class division within The NXT Universe, wherein "internet popular" indy guys are a separate class from the rest of the talent and they only seem to be fighting each other, whereas there should be much more integration if they intend to have everyone on the show progressing towards the main roster.

Also I nearly shut off the Itami/Balor match because of that embarrassing crowd. "We're not worthy" and "Marking Out" are not things that should be chanted ever. Send the whole crowd back to developmental and take them off TV.
Hey, their parents paid for their $200k tuition fee just like everyone else there. As far as I'm concerned they're free to cheer, boo, or chant whatever stupid sh*t that a very vocal minority in this thread find fun and clever

tumblr_nj80f4rNv91rmv1vdo1_500.gif

tumblr_nj80f4rNv91rmv1vdo2_500.gif

tumblr_nj6nsgvh3X1smj7r3o1_r1_400.gif

More than anything I think there's becoming an issue of class division within The NXT Universe, wherein "internet popular" indy guys are a separate class from the rest of the talent and they only seem to be fighting each other, whereas there should be much more integration if they intend to have everyone on the show progressing towards the main roster.

Also I nearly shut off the Itami/Balor match because of that embarrassing crowd. "We're not worthy" and "Marking Out" are not things that should be chanted ever. Send the whole crowd back to developmental and take them off TV.

The NXT crowd almost makes NXT unenjoyable for me. They're that bad. It's too much smark in too little space. Nerds with an audience. It's the wrestling crowd equivalent of Q&A time at a PAX panel.

Kaladin

Full Sail is a real school.

But you don't have to be a student to go to the tapings. You just have to get a ticket, and they sell out quick.

FYI, the crowd that is usually at NXT is the crowd that frequented the Impact Zone back when TNA ran in Orlando all the time.

Are those the only two options?

Did I say those were the only two options? They are two extremes on opposite ends. I'd rather have people who give too much of a shit than people who don't care. The NXT crowd is fun. Sure, they sometimes go overboard, but they care a whole hell of a lot about the product, and that's nice.

The NXT crowd almost makes NXT unenjoyable for me. They're that bad. It's too much smark in too little space. Nerds with an audience. It's the wrestling crowd equivalent of Q&A time at a PAX panel.
Its like Matt Striker cloned himself and sent all the clones to college because there is fuck all money in commentating wrestling.

According to the Observer, Orton has been taken off of advertising for all TV going forward. So who knows if he is even coming back for Rollins at Mania at this point.

Direct quote:

Maybe this means Bryan vs. Rollins?

This is best case scenario. They would absolutely tear the house down. Just look at what they did on Raw this past week. My two favorites going at it. Dream.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This is best case scenario. They would absolutely tear the house down. Just look at what they did on Raw this past week. My two favorites going at it. Dream.

Bryan gets the win so those fans are happy

Rollins cashes in on Roman at the end so the other fans are happy

Everybody is happy!
Except Vince

DMczaf

Regarding all the criticism of the Rumble match, Jamie Noble was the producer of the match with Joey Mercury as the assistant. Also involved in putting the match together were Michael Hayes, Pat Patterson and Brian James. That’s probably why James wasn’t happy when he went on Twitter and people were calling it the worst Rumble ever.

Fuck Jamie and Joey.

Toki767

Watching this week's Smackdown since Canada gets it on Wednesdays now. This crowd gives no shits about anything Reigns says. Even with editing.

Marvel

could never
Watching this week's Smackdown since Canada gets it on Wednesdays now. This crowd gives no shits about anything Reigns says. Even with editing.

Yeah I mean why should they, he's a nobody really. All be it a sexy one.

And I mean that in a nice way, I think Reigns can be great given time which he hasn't had. Been here 5 minutes.

Aiii

So not worth it
So we're thinking 4-way or 3-way at Mania?

Rollins vs.
Bryan vs. Reigns vs. Brock?

Obviously the foreshadowing of "we can't even take this title shot away" pretty much guarantees Bryan winning and Reigns being re-added to the title match, right?

It also helps in that you can then have Bryan win the belt, Rollins win it via cash-in a day later and then transition into a Reigns vs. Rollins feud with Reigns finally getting the top spot at SummerSlam.

If Rollins is not in the match, I'd have Rusev beat Cena at Fast Lane and then have Rollins win over Rusev at Mania, he already did a number on Brock, if he adds Rusev to that list you have a monster of guy in Rollins that people really believe as a legit champion for Reigns to have to conquer.

So we're thinking 4-way or 3-way at Mania?

Rollins vs.
Bryan vs. Reigns vs. Brock?

Obviously the foreshadowing of "we can't even take this title shot away" pretty much guarantees Bryan winning and Reigns being re-added to the title match, right?

It also helps in that you can then have Bryan win the belt, Rollins win it via cash-in a day later and then transition into a Reigns vs. Rollins feud with Reigns finally getting the top spot at SummerSlam.

If Rollins is not in the match, I'd have Rusev beat Cena at Fast Lane and then have Rollins win over Rusev at Mania, he already did a number on Brock, if he adds Rusev to that list you have a monster of guy in Rollins that people really believe as a legit champion for Reigns to have to conquer.

You'll get Reigns beating Lesnar in an one-on-one match for the title and Cena waving the American flag after beating Rusev at Wrestlemania and like it.

Top Bottom