• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I'm the opposite, I totally try and avoid the camera's gaze. Too self conscious, I guess.

image.php

Why did I see your mug plastered all over that PROGRESS show?

Man, I'm scared for Yujiro's opponent after New Beginning.

They need to start letting Becky do some of her chain wrestling and more submission work, which are her real strengths in the ring.

Why did I see your mug plastered all over that PROGRESS show?

I was opposite the hard cam and dudes kept diving right in front of me, it couldn't be helped. I've gone back to getting 2nd/3rd row seats now, so in the future I'll just be one of many faces in the crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was listening to Review-A-Wai on that February Nitro show and I realized I simply never watched enough of Louie Spicolli's work. Anyone have any particular recommendations? Hearing he died at 27...that's just crazy and disappointing and sad.

Kaiterra

Banned
I liked how they handled the Hideo Itami name change because not only was it explained in-character, there's even a reason behind it (being a tribute to Hideo Nomo) beyond corporate branding stuff.

imBask

Banned
I haven't watched a single video about bloodborne since the first trailer because I want the full enjoyment

does it still run at 12fps?

As someone who respects the business, I'm going to go by the Raven rule of meeting a wrestler. When you meet them, USE THEIR CURRENT RING NAME! CM Punk says he fucking hates when people call him Phil, he says only his closest friends and family can. Some people, like Colt Cabana and Chris Hero, have said they only call him by his ring name as a show of respect.

When you call Hideo Itami "KENTA", it disrespects what he's doing now. WWE forced him to change his name, yes, but he changed it to something he liked. Hell, Leva Bates is forever going to be known as Blue Pants if she ever comes to the WWE, and yet, I'm going to still call her Blue Pants.

RP912

Banned
I thought 2k15 was coming out to PC....................not that I want to play that miserable looking game.

2K14 is pretty much the Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain of last gen.

imBask

Banned
I thought 2k15 was coming out to PC....................not that I want to play that miserable looking game.

2K14 is pretty much the Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain of last gen.

so you're saying 2k14 was the best WWE game of last gen?

imBask

Banned
yes?

It's not saying much since Yukes is the antichrist of game developers...but yeah.

I thought you were insulting the greatest game of all time, my bad! Here comes the pain was so damn good

...how? why?

idk about him, but mine is also pretty dusty... I own like 4 games for it and I mainly use it for netflix. $70 games are hard to justify and with such a small library it's even harder

As someone who respects the business, I'm going to go by the Raven rule of meeting a wrestler. When you meet them, USE THEIR CURRENT RING NAME! CM Punk says he fucking hates when people call him Phil, he says only his closest friends and family can. Some people, like Colt Cabana and Chris Hero, have said they only call him by his ring name as a show of respect.

When you call Hideo Itami "KENTA", it disrespects what he's doing now. WWE forced him to change his name, yes, but he changed it to something he liked. Hell, Leva Bates is forever going to be known as Blue Pants if she ever comes to the WWE, and yet, I'm going to still call her Blue Pants.
Is it ok to call Punk "Pepsi" also?

Does anyone listen to Cabana's podcast and if so does he ever talk about his feud with Adam Pearce?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are people actually excited for Helldivers and No Man's Sky? Prepare yourself to be thrown off a mountain.

Sephzilla

No Man's Sky, Hotline Miami 2, Axiom Verge, MLB 15 The Show, Galak-Z, Helldivers, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, friend.

For No Man's Sky I kind of want to see more of it. Right now it's kind of bordering on that Peter Molyneux "you can do all of this shit" kind of level, and I've been burnt on that type of hype alot.

I want MLB 15 but only if it stops using MLB 06 netcode

Raw64life

I got a PS4 at launch and have 4 retail games. I'll be getting 4 more retail games in the next 4 months.

I could not have less interest in No Man's Sky. Someone was talking about it being the next Spore and I think there's a pretty good chance that happens.

I plan on getting MLB The Show '15 as '10 was the last one I got and surely they've changed enough by now to make it feel fresh to me.

For No Man's Sky I kind of want to see more of it. Right now it's kind of bordering on that Peter Molyneux "you can do all of this shit" kind of level, and I've been burnt on that type of hype alot.

I want MLB 15 but only if it stops using MLB 06 netcode

Are people actually excited for Helldivers and No Man's Sky? Prepare yourself to be thrown off a mountain.

I'm the kind of person who finds Elite fascinating but lack a PC on which to play it. No Man's Sky has the same vibe. However, I also hated Terraria and Minecraft.

I liked Magicka multiplayer in theory. Helldivers seems like a fine little game.

I get the bad feeling that MLB 15 is nothing more than a roster update, but I liked MLB 14, which was the first game I've played since MVP Baseball 05.

RP912

Banned
I tried to play my brother's PS4 and it didn't click with me at all. After I added a graphics card to my rig...it spoiled the hell out of me. The only games that caught my interest throughout the game session was Resogun and Destiny. Other than that...I found myself wanting to help my bro in Diablo 3.

Sephzilla

I'm the kind of person who finds Elite fascinating but lack a PC on which to play it. No Man's Sky has the same vibe. However, I also hated Terraria and Minecraft.

I get the bad feeling that MLB 15 is nothing more than a roster update, but I liked MLB 14, which was the first game I've played since MVP Baseball 05.

MLB 14 is fun so I don't doubt MLB 15 will be fun as well. But I'm probably gonna hold off until MLB 16 because by then I think we'll finally start seeing really next gen updates to the franchise by then (yearly franchise games always seem to be a tad behind on next-gen stuff)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to play my brother's PS4 and it didn't click with me at all. After I added a graphics card to my rig...it spoiled the hell out of me. The only games that caught my interest throughout the game session was Resogun and Destiny. Other than that...I found myself wanting to help my bro in Diablo 3.

PC gaming spoils us. That's why so many of these HD remasters aren't worth touching. I already did that. :(

On the plus side, if you own a copy of Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2, you don't need to wait for an HD remaster, emulating it looks PHENOMENAL

jmdajr

Diablo 3. I forgot I had that on the shelf!

Maybe I should play it.

Sephzilla

Eh, I've soured on PC gaming to be honest. Video card wars/fanboys are arguably worse than console wars. Sub optimal PC ports are still a thing. And I like actually owning my games :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, I've soured on PC gaming to be honest. Video card wars/fanboys are arguably worse than console wars. Sub optimal PC ports are still a thing. And I like actually owning my games :/

l-o-l

Top Bottom