• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
fucking animus
c82b5b37a556ed5a3127f2258ec5fc5c.gif

imBask

Banned
Eh, I've soured on PC gaming to be honest. Video card wars/fanboys are arguably worse than console wars. Sub optimal PC ports are still a thing. And I like actually owning my games :/

I game mainly on PC and I still agree with you, PC fanboys are the worst... And i'm sorry but unless you're rich and are willing to invest a couple hundred dollars every couple of years, you won't play all the latest hot games on your PC at ultra.

my gtx670 was one of the best card 2 years ago and now I can't even play Dying Light on high without that weird mod that turns off the shitty filter

PC gaming spoils us. That's why so many of these HD remasters aren't worth touching. I already did that. :(

On the plus side, if you own a copy of Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2, you don't need to wait for an HD remaster, emulating it looks PHENOMENAL

I will remember this the next time you complain about LU piracy. (It's a joke. I recognize the false equivalency.)

jmdajr

Eh, I've soured on PC gaming to be honest. Video card wars/fanboys are arguably worse than console wars. Sub optimal PC ports are still a thing. And I like actually owning my games :/

I think I've bought like 3 main pc video cards in my lifetime. This 560 GTx should last me another 8 years or so! Too bad my 8800gt died.

kiguel182

A guy comes here to comment on NXT and sees people being down about No Man's Sky. This isn't off to a good start.

Anyway, Itame vs Balor was really good and that final promo got me really hyped for next week. Can't wait.

And I have no idea what they are doing with Enzo. I mean I get the story but he can't wrestle Carmella so what's the payoff there? Just him leaving?

Anyway, great show. Next week's card looks amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A guy comes here to comment on NXT and sees people being down about No Man's Sky. This isn't off to a good start.

Anyway, Itame vs Balor was really good and that final promo got me really hyped for next week. Can't wait.

And I have no idea what they are doing with Enzo. I mean I get the story but he can't wrestle Carmella so what's the payoff there? Just him leaving?

Anyway, great show. Next week's card looks amazing.

They gotta fix Big Cass. He's nothing without Enzo and he's just not clicking right yet. On the cusp. And No Man's Sky's gonna suck, all the warning flags are there my dude.

Sephzilla

I straight up don't like Carmella. She's decent in the ring, but her gimmick is awful and she doesn't fit in with Enzo or Cass at all.

JavyOO7

I'm a hardcore Nintendo fanboy and I have no problem saying that PC is probably the best platform now and for the foreseeable future. Most of the 3rd party games you can get on PC I believe, same with all these indie games, and then there's Steam. I have to have Nintendo stuff because their studios remain stronk even to this day. But the moment I have about $1500, you better balee that I'll build a killer PC, baby gurl.

If they're going to shackle Carmella to someone it might as well be Sasha, because they never let her just run by herself and Becky and Sasha just don't mesh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Carmella isn't even like, Snooki levels of endearing. God Snooki is so wonderful <3 Snooki.

I straight up don't like Carmella. She's decent in the ring, but her gimmick is awful and she doesn't fit in with Enzo or Cass at all.

It seems like the default gimmick for women in the WWE is 'bitchy'. So many of them are bitchy, I think that's why Bayley's such a breath of fresh air.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It seems like the default gimmick for women in the WWE is 'bitchy'. So many of them are bitchy, I think that's why Bayley's such a breath of fresh air.

Ehhh I dunno about that. I just dunno. I think they all have distinct personalities.

Sephzilla

I think it's more just that her gimmick is so... non existent. She walks around being hot and that's pretty much it. She also needs to drop the "badda bing, hottest chick in the ring" bit immediately.

You know what game is going to be awesome? Final Fantasy XV.

When it's finally released in the fall of 2026

jmdajr

So Joe Danger is the only other game the studio has worked on? The makers of No Man Sky? Granted as individuals I am sure everyone has been involved with much, much more.

Cagey

Banned
Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 were two of my top 10 games last gen. Easy.

I even really enjoyed Lightning Returns.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 were two of my top 10 games last gen. Easy.

I even really enjoyed Lightning Returns.

PVIxHoS.gif

Lightning Returns was interesting at least.

DMczaf

Can someone explain to me why it takes Wii U substantially longer to bootup, and load Netflix than it does on ANY OTHER DEVICE KNOWN TO MAN?!?!

How is this bullshit system still $299 MSRP???

I love Nintendo games, but holy shit do their systems blow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When they brought in Snooki for WM27 I was groaning so hard but then when it actually happened I came out wishing she would join the business full time.

People were worried but she got into it with enthusiasm and has a "tumbling" background. She surprised a lot of people who don't know about the Princess of Poughkeepsie.

jmdajr

Not sure if I was just jaded with the genre but FF13 was so fucking boring. God damn. No I didn't hate it, but man it didn't capture me at all. The magic was gone. No feels like FF 6,7,9...or even 10 which was fun to play at least.
but fuck wakka and blitz ball

Sephzilla

Can someone explain to me why it takes Wii U substantially longer to bootup, and load Netflix than it does on ANY OTHER DEVICE KNOWN TO MAN?!?!

How is this bullshit system still $299 MSRP???

I love Nintendo games, but holy shit do their systems blow.

If Nintendo could just make a good console that doesn't have gimmicky bullshit attached to it they'd make so much more money right now.

Not sure if I was just jaded with the genre but FF13 was so fucking boring. God damn. No I didn't hate it, but man it didn't capture me at all. The magic was gone. No feels like FF 6,7,9...or even 10 which was fun to play at least.

My man. Someone else recognizes the true prime of the franchise.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Wakka and Blitzball were the best parts of FFX my friend.

Top Bottom