• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I feel like Roman's promos need to be filled with terrible Reigns puns. When it Reigns it pours, make everything as right as Reigns, sorry to Reigns on your parade, high risk of Reigns, take a Reigns check, etc.
Weatherman Reigns sounds like money to me.
"Forecast indicates a 100% chance of Reigns, strong spears blowing in from the North-east corner of the ring and it's all Reigning down on you.
You can't take cover from the Reigns but Reigns will cover you for the 1-2-3, BALEE DAT!"

I think I just died a little.

I heard Sunflower is dating Reba McEntire, jobber is gonna be super jealous
If Strobogo hadn't split for greener pastures, he'd quote this post and say something to the effect of how he'd have intercourse with Reba should the opportunity arise. Implying that despite her age he still finds her attractive enough to just about muster an erection.

What were you trying to do to me, Bootay?!

He was trying to fleece you! Just listen to your boy Lee, I won't steer you wrong!

Then you'll never know the wonders of exploring Kisira Atoll. Also, I imported that shit from Hong Kong when it was brand new, just ahead of the curve I guess :p

I knew it was expensive these days, but not that expensive!

At that price I could fucking go swim there for real! You're not ahead of the curve, you're a muckraker! :p

...It's really like 70 bucks

Kaladin

Haven't you heard? They've listened to feedback and everything has been tweaked and fixed in 2k16! Better gameplay, more commentary variety, more gameplay modes! The pacing will be fixed!

It will all be there, next year!

Kaladin

Actually one thing I wish they could do is record every announcer WWE has, record lines that work with any combination of announcers and allow you to program the announce team you want into the game.

it would be a massive undertaking, but they could do it and it would go a long way to improving the game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real Talk: I'm impressed with Booker T's effort on RAW and think the Smackdown Team is pretty good as well. Not great but not making me want to turn them off.

RR had the old RAW configuration though and it went back to being blah.

"A brand new way of exploring the CHIKARAverse is heading your way shortly...#CHIKARAtopia"

So, on a scale of 1 ~ 10, how excited are you for this latest enigmatic development with The 'Kara, Bronson?

Toki767

Real Talk: I'm impressed with Booker T's effort on RAW and think the Smackdown Team is pretty good as well. Not great but not making me want to turn them off.

I get the impression that Lawler really dislikes doing commentary with JBL.

I'm loving Booker T on Raw. I'm also loving the lack of King.

Sephzilla

One thing I'd really like WWE games to have are variant entrances. Like have a few tweaked entrances so the entrance isn't the same every single time and then have an entrance for WrestleMania. So my intro would be slightly different if I'm a face, a heel, if I'm in my home state/town, etc.

One thing I'd really like WWE games to have are variant entrances. Like have a few tweaked entrances so the entrance isn't the same every single time and then have an entrance for WrestleMania. So my intro would be slightly different if I'm a face, a heel, if I'm in my home state/town, etc.

That's asking a lot from Yuke's.

Sephzilla

Bean breath, you're the February 5th, 2015 WrassleGAF MVP. Really enjoying your contributions today, friend.

wRp1wdX.gif

Alucard

Banned

Byron Saxton trying to act like a heel announcer on this week's Smackdown felt weird.

Sephzilla

Potentially controversial opinion time - Heel announcers are another thing that need to be put on the shelf for a while. This is mostly because heel announcers these days feel like they contribute very little to the story and in most cases defy common sense at a level that shatters suspension of disbelief.

February 6th is just around the corner. You could be next, Sephzilla. Never give up; step your game up instead.

Toki767

Byron Saxton trying to act like a heel announcer on this week's Smackdown felt weird.

I thought he's always acted like a heel announcer since he started on Smackdown.

Potentially controversial opinion time - Heel announcers are another thing that need to be put on the shelf for a while. This is mostly because heel announcers these days feel like they contribute very little to the story and in most cases defy common sense at a level that shatters suspension of disbelief.

I could understand that if heels were allowed to be heels and not the victim of bullying by faces more than half the time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

He's kinda always been subtle heel.

The best announce team WWE could muster is probably Cole and Regal, though being on RAW all the time might be enough to ruin him.

Marvel

could never
Byron isn't Heel material, janky as fuck when he tries. It's just off putting.

Hated his NXT attempts too.

Dude looks way too nice.

I was just reading a thread from five years ago, but had to stop once I saw myself posting positively about TNA. It was a dark time, but if I remember rightly early 2010 wasn't half bad until Hogan & Bischoff shit the bed. Also, I used to post about ROH like Alucard does nowadays, back when I hadn't figured out that you fucks aren't worth all the effort.

I was just reading a thread from five years ago, but had to stop once I saw myself posting positively about TNA. It was a dark time, but if I remember rightly early 2010 wasn't half bad until Hogan & Bischoff shit the bed. Also, I used to post about ROH like Alucard does nowadays, back when I hadn't figured out that you fucks aren't worth all the effort.

is this a shoot?

I still love and appreciate all your posts, Bootaaay.

Kaladin

Back in 2010, WWE was in dark times. TNA was booking for the fans right before Bischoff and Hogan came in....hell, we got Nigel vs Angel.

ROH was even on point then. Hell, ROH was NXT back then.

But yeah.....we tried Boots. We tried to expose these jabronis to good shit. It took WWE signing everyone we were posting about for them to listen.

jred2k

I'm glad I wasn't around when you were annoying.

Top Bottom