• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Kaladin

Sorry, CureVylash, I don't know what to say. We'll hold Wrestler's Court if you need it.

Nobody had done it, that I had seen and it's an event I'm hyped for.

Has he done Take Over OTs in the past?

As far as I knew, no one was set for anything month to month anymore.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody had done it, that I had seen and it's an event I'm hyped for.

Has he done Take Over OTs in the past?

As far as I knew, no one was set for anything month to month anymore.

R31Em62.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We need a new main event feud after I ran fan favorite and substance abuser Stro out of the company.

Oh, so it was premeditated?

Thanks to the past 10 posts, WrassleGAF Drama Club is now open. Start your feuds here!

Kaladin

Well sorry.

I didn't see that.

Didn't mean to step on people's toes, cause everyone is so fragile about shit around here.

Freckle I saw your face shaming posts last night. You may have banished stro but it seems his comment is still getting to you. This feud's got some legs.

Well sorry.

I didn't see that.

Didn't mean to step on people's toes, cause everyone is so fragile about shit around here.

Maybe if you checked back on the third row every once in awhile things like this wouldn't happen.

Guys I just thought up a great rib. The MMA-GAF Community thread is 600 posts away from hitting the 20k limit, so 6 months from now when they reach it, what if one of us swerves them by making their new thread with a comical thread title?

Oh, so it was premeditated?

Thanks to the past 10 posts, WrassleGAF Drama Club is now open. Start your feuds here!

Nope. He and I got banned at the same time the first time, he came back got banned again, I have nothing to do with the second ban, but I'd be happy to take credit for it if you want me to.

Freckle I saw your face shaming posts last night. You may have banished stro but it seems his comment is still getting to you. This feud's got some legs.

Those legs are shakier than a Road Dogg knee drop with all that alcohol consumption. I'm just braggin, BROTHER. I wasn't even gonna come back here. Vince called me on the PM and we worked out a deal, talked figures and here I am.

tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn Freckle you're a lot more sinister than I gave you credit for. And here I thought you were all smiles and hugs! Welcome to Team McMahon.
UAWiIGBl.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I just thought up a great rib. The MMA-GAF Community thread is 600 posts away from hitting the 20k limit, so 6 months from now when they reach it, what if one of us swerves them by making their new thread with a comical thread title?

1vMrTIV.gif

jred2k

MMA-GAF |OT2| All Our Heroes Are Drug Abusers

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MMA-GAF |OT2| All WrassleGAF's Jokes Were Here First

Works on multiple levels.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
MMA-GAF |OT6| Broken down, Drug-addicted Conmen

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cure will settle this at the next GWF DPPV. No worries.

Cure called me a mark. To hell with him. NOBODY CALLS ME A MARK. I'm on Team Sandman. Cure was too slow on the trigger... and when you're too slow to shoot first, you're gonna get SHOT.

Authority-gifs-001_001.gif

Cure called me a mark. To hell with him. NOBODY CALLS ME A MARK. I'm on Team Sandman. Cure was too slow on the trigger... and when you're too slow to shoot first, you're gonna get SHOT.

Authority-gifs-001_001.gif

Unless you're Bon Jovi, cos he never drew first, but he drew first blood. He's a no one's son, so call him Young Gun.

Seriously?

I know when I'm not wanted.

I remember when this place was fun to be around.

Peace out.

We are being fun and playful, but at your expense. Sorry fellow Mr.

I miss GWF so much.

Ja, it created some good topics of discussion. Also, I miss Jaekwon's entrance.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss GWF so much.

I do too, my friend...

I think it's been long enough that starting a new one from scratch with fresh lore is important. Very few of the old guard are left. It could be something magical.

Top Bottom