• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

kiguel182

It's One Versus Allucard

tumblr_mv6mw8LRlY1qc5b42o1_500.gif

I read some Captain America fan chopped off his nose to look like Red Skull. Alucard, how much of your body would you deform in the name of Lucha Underground or ROH?

Kaladin

So apparently the dvd for The Shield features the Rollins vs Ambrose feud from FCW over the FCW 15 title....and on the blu-ray it looks like you get all the matches (one is a blu-ray bonus).

That would be worth it for that alone.

Kaladin

Casket match -> Buried Alive match -> Inferno match

3 stages of hell

No, first fall is a casket match, and you have to put your opponent into the casket to advance to the buried alive portion....so for a part of the match, you'll have one guy trying to bury someone while fighting the other guy trying to put him in a casket.

So it would be 2 / 3 falls.

Alucard

Banned
I read some Captain America fan chopped off his nose to look like Red Skull. Alucard, how much of your body would you deform in the name of Lucha Underground or ROH?

I would wear a lucha mask. Anything beyond that would be stupid. I'll take suggestions for thread titles now.

March OT: I am so smark. S-M-R-K.

March OT: Wrestlemania Cancelled Due to Reigns

March OT: Forget the Brass Ring. It's Time to Grab the Reigns.

Sephzilla

I actually wonder how easy it was to breathe in that casket for Kane. The dude didn't look like he had much space in there at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince McMahon booking WrassleGAF confirmed.

"People are really excited for your Birthday/March OT combo thread, Alucard. We might make a small tweak before you go out there. Just let me know about 5 minutes before you post the topic and we'll make sure."

Perspicacity posts March OT

"HAW HAW HAW WHAT A GOOD RIB"

kiguel182

I would wear a lucha mask. Anything beyond that would be stupid. I'll take suggestions for thread titles now.

I like this one or some variation of it.

Sephzilla

"People are really excited for your Birthday/March OT combo thread, Alucard. We might make a small tweak before you go out there. Just let me know about 5 minutes before you post the topic and we'll make sure."

Perspicacity posts March OT

"HAW HAW HAW WHAT A GOOD RIB"

March OT: Alucard just got pushed into a pool

Verendus

Banned

March OT: The Roman Empire Has Begun

Kaladin

Gotta put some grease on it like Enzo.

March OT: I am so smark. S-M-R-K. SMRRRRRRK!

RP912

Banned
Hmmm both Ambrose/Gangrel started out in hardcore promotions (ECW/CZW) and both had three man stables with dope entrances.....MY GAWD

giphy.gif

Top Bottom