• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Not even a farewell gif?

Batista-gif-001.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Will Soulplaya die in the inaugural episode?

Here's how I see it.

First cut opens on a graveyard. Tombstones for all the legends of GWF 2.0 and previous. Laserfrog's tombstone is showed - "Death by Kotaku" - Soulplaya's - "Perished against dmczaf's mom" and a few more.

Now it's time for a new generation. Lightning strikes the ground. CureVylash, Duncan Steel, and Freckle jump out of the rift and start breaking tombstones.

That's just a rough cut.

Sephzilla

Here's how I see it.

First cut opens on a graveyard. Tombstones for all the legends of GWF 2.0 and previous. Laserfrog's tombstone is showed - "Death by Kotaku" - Soulplaya's - "Perished against dmczaf's mom" and a few more.

Now it's time for a new generation. Lightning strikes the ground. CureVylash, Duncan Steel, and Freckle jump out of the rift and start breaking tombstones.

That's just a rough cut.

John-Cena-Not-Bad.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Freckle, someone from up in heaven asked me to give you this to use liberally. Go with god.

nCFUnpo.gif

Here's how I see it.

That's just a rough cut.

Fkl7mY8.gif

Sephzilla

I watched the new one last month on Netflix, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was missing a lot of the satire from the originals.

I've heard it's not a bad movie but that it's kind of boring and just lacks the charm of the original. I thought RebootCop wasn't going to be on Netflix until later this month? (Assuming you're in the US that is)

Freckle, someone from up in heaven asked me to give you this to use liberally. Go with god.

nCFUnpo.gif

I foresee this getting a ton of use

Vylash

Here's how I see it.

That's just a rough cut.

YlUnd0E.gif

Sephzilla

Guys, March is mine. My birthday is on the 14th. Consider it your gift to me, and the thread will be my gift to you.

Stealing someone's OT on the month of their birthday could be the GAF equivalent of a heel cheating to beat a face in the face's hometown.

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

I've heard it's not a bad movie but that it's kind of boring and just lacks the charm of the original. I thought RebootCop wasn't going to be on Netflix until later this month? (Assuming you're in the US that is)

I think I saw it on UK Netflix. I'd agree that nothing really happens and it never really claims anything in it's own right, so does seem a little pointless.

Alucard

Banned
March is gonna be awesome. March 1st is a Sunday...and the day of the ROH 13th Anniversary Show. I'll be a busy man that day.

Verendus

Banned
Guys I just thought up a great rib. The MMA-GAF Community thread is 600 posts away from hitting the 20k limit, so 6 months from now when they reach it, what if one of us swerves them by making their new thread with a comical thread title?
I like this idea a lot.

Top Bottom