• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Look at the Jablowmis thinking all you need to captain an OT is a fucking catchy title. This shit is a full time job and we all know that there's only like 1% of us cut out for it. This place needs a god damn hero.

"People are really excited for your Birthday/March OT combo thread, Alucard. We might make a small tweak before you go out there. Just let me know about 5 minutes before you post the topic and we'll make sure."

Perspicacity posts March OT

"HAW HAW HAW WHAT A GOOD RIB"

This post needs more recognition. I laughed so hard I choked.

Alucard

Banned
Look at the Jablowmis thinking all you need to captain an OT is a fucking catchy title. This shit is a full time job and we all know that there's only like 1% of us cut out for it. This place needs a god damn hero.

I know exactly what I'm doing, Pepsi. I'm gonna put in WORK, son. Just you wait. *fires up MS Paint*

Sephzilla

How does NXT-GAF feel about Carmella?

I think.... wait, you know what last time I talked about Carmella I made a huge typo that made WrassleGAF think I turned heel so...

tumblr_mhta89m9uH1rliwhjo1_500.gif

kiguel182

I like Carmella. Kinda.

I like her in ring but her intro promo could be better. That submission she does is cool. And she is the hottest chick in the ring #cantTeachThat

Kaladin

Carmella is too close to Sasha Banks in gimmick and attitude. She comes off as a poor imitation.

She's also the most annoying part of Enzo and Big Cass's schtick.

RP912

Banned
Carmella is too close to Sasha Banks in gimmick and attitude. She comes off as a poor imitation.

She's also the most annoying part of Enzo and Big Cass's schtick.

so much this...

It's like if NAO did their thing and out of no where they call out Stable to read the program for tonight's Raw is War.

Complete overkill.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He always seem to be gaining weight, but I haven't seen him wrestle in a while because they're trying to get Carmella over.

Which isn't working, she's pretty generic.
Carmella is the poochie to Enzo and Big Cass's Itchy and Scratchy.
I thought it was just me, I feel like it's diminishing the effect of Enzo and Big Cass. She's confident enough on the mic, but she doesn't work the gimmick like Enzo and Big Cass who just own it.
I like Carmella. Kinda.

I like her in ring but her intro promo could be better. That submission she does is cool. And she is the hottest chick in the ring #cantTeachThat
Needs to ditch that lipstick tho.
Don't shutup.

Kaladin

Does Becky even have a gimmick?

She's a redhead punk rock chick who is besties with a ghetto queen who may or may not be ratchet.

Is that a gimmick?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why are you guys acting like a superhero costume would be completely ridiculous and out of the question in the WWE? A place that has employed other super heroes, pirates, vampires, zombies, and mantaurs?

Top Bottom