• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Mengetsu

6gXVcjD.jpg

Vylash

Once again DMczaf talking out of his a**. Normally I don't like to put people on blast but seriously, frick this goofball.

I did a YouTube search for Roman Reigns and Big Show with the filter set to display the results in order of the most recent uploads. I found FanCam footage of Roman Reigns vs. Big Show in a Jacksonville Street Fight, dated Febuary 7, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yv_fsW9RE

Judge for yourself.

And DMczaf? You can kiss my a**.

tumblr_njbzrsbSih1thba27o1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
Just watched this week's Impact. It wasn't bad, but it was just kind of "there." If you just want a wrestling fix, it'll do the trick, but if you want something that doesn't feel like a relic from the 90s, you'll probably want to skip it.

Just watched this week's Impact. It wasn't bad, but it was just kind of "there." If you just want a wrestling fix, it'll do the trick, but if you want something that doesn't feel like a relic from the 90s, you'll probably want to skip it.

Was Mark Andrews on it this week? Been meaning to see how he's doing in TNA.

*edit, for those not familiar with Mandrews, here's a highlight video of his 2014;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLz5oXCyaI

To be fair we dont exactly get a weekly update on what chartable appearances John Cena has made every week as well.

WWE only really milk that shit when the make a wish people give out a award to someone or when a McMahon is running in a election.

JavyOO7

Hmm, after I finish watching WK9 on NJPW World, what stuff was uploaded after WK9? I think there was an event right after WK9 and then some other events after that.

MeVgEDc.gif

Matt-o has a most punchable face.

Hmm, after I finish watching WK9 on NJPW World, what stuff was uploaded after WK9? I think there was an event right after WK9 and then some other events after that.

There was a New Year's Dash Korakuen show, the last two nights of the CMLL/NJPW Fantasticamania tour and Road to New Beginning house shows. Use this link to see all the shows available, in reverse chronological order;

http://njpwworld.com/series

So whats the gimmick for the bucks?

Try hards that fail miserably or a parody of the Hardys?

Indy douchebags obsessed with superkicking people and talking about how much money they make.

It's a pretty decent take and much better than their gimmick before, which was basically nothing

To be fair we dont exactly get a weekly update on what chartable appearances John Cena has made every week as well.

WWE only really milk that shit when the make a wish people give out a award to someone or when a McMahon is running in a election.

They play all their propaganda during the commercial breaks and live events.

JavyOO7

I can't really say if I like The Young Bucks or not based off of the four way tag team match which I feel no one came out good. I say that because it ended far too quick. I'm sure I'd like all of these teams if it was just 2 v 2. They all did show flashes of brilliance though I think. This in regards to Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Top Bottom