• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

smHmelR.jpg

On the one hand, Shinsuke feuding with Bruce Tharpe-des on twitter is pretty great, but on the other hand I'm sure it can only lead to Rob Conway getting an IC title shot.

Guys, I think I'm just going to go nuts today and treat myself to a triple pb & j sandwich, as seen in the OT forum.

I mean why not, right?

Guys, I think I'm just going to go nuts today and treat myself to a triple pb & j sandwich, as seen in the OT forum.

I mean why not, right?

I dunno. Please post your current height, weight, age, BF% and your regular caloric intake. Then we can begin to decide if a triple PB and J would prevent you from achieving your fitness goals.

Good evening wrestling fans! The fine folks at Chikara wrestling are apparently coming to Chicago which is less than 3 hours from my location and I am wondering if it's worth the drive? I've only watched a handful of Chikara matches but feel like this isn't something that happens often.

Alucard

Banned
Good evening wrestling fans! The fine folks at Chikara wrestling are apparently coming to Chicago which is less than 3 hours from my location and I am wondering if it's worth the drive? I've only watched a handful of Chikara matches but feel like this isn't something that happens often.

Live Chikara is a ton of fun. Very interactive and all-ages friendly. I went in 2014 and they made a fan out of me.

Was an entertaining night of wrestling and comedy. Go in expecting to laugh and suspend your disbelief for a couple of hours. Plus, they're all very personable and willing to post for pics while shilling their merch at intermission.

Wow, that triple pb & j was quite substantial. I never really got it whenever I'd see white kids, in real life and popular fiction, pack a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch but now maybe I have a better understanding or I'm becoming whiter.

Yoshitatsu tweeted this and then abruptly deleted it;

"To tell the truth I have worn halo vest since 10 weeks. And I have 4 holes on my skull. I'm bleeding from 2 of them last night. So..."

Some western fans were asking him what was going on after he was tweeting in Japanese for people to phone an ambulance. Dude sounds like he's having a real rough time of it at the moment, can't believe he tried to carry on wrestling after taking that dodgy Styles Clash. There was an article about it on yahoo Japan recently, he apparently refused a more detailed medical examination after it happened and was keeping the severity of his injury from everyone, to the degree that he wrestled in the opening night of the World Tag League 14 days later. It was only then that he went to the hospital. Also, it mentioned that his cervical vertebrae injury is the same type of injury that killed Misawa.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yoshitatsu tweeted this and then abruptly deleted it;

"To tell the truth I have worn halo vest since 10 weeks. And I have 4 holes on my skull. I'm bleeding from 2 of them last night. So..."

Some western fans were asking him what was going on after he was tweeting in Japanese for people to phone an ambulance. Dude sounds like he's having a real rough time of it at the moment, can't believe he tried to carry on wrestling after taking that dodgy Styles Clash. There was an article about it on yahoo Japan recently, he apparently refused a more detailed medical examination after it happened and was keeping the severity of his injury from everyone, to the degree that he wrestled in the opening night of the World Tag League 14 days later. It was only then that he went to the hospital. Also, it mentioned that his cervical vertebrae injury is the same type of injury that killed Misawa.

Jesus fuck, Yoshi. Goddammit man...

DiscoJon

Banned
Wow, that triple pb & j was quite substantial. I never really got it whenever I'd see white kids, in real life and popular fiction, pack a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch but now maybe I have a better understanding or I'm becoming whiter.

You're not a Caucasian?

Top Bottom