• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Alucard

Banned
Once again DMczaf talking out of his a**. Normally I don't like to put people on blast but seriously, frick this goofball.

I did a YouTube search for Roman Reigns and Big Show with the filter set to display the results in order of the most recent uploads. I found FanCam footage of Roman Reigns vs. Big Show in a Jacksonville Street Fight, dated Febuary 7, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yv_fsW9RE

Judge for yourself.

And DMczaf? You can kiss my a**.

Big Show is so out of shape. DDP tried getting him on his yoga and said that Show's work ethic was really poor.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't really say if I like The Young Bucks or not based off of the four way tag team match which I feel no one came out good. I say that because it ended far too quick. I'm sure I'd like all of these teams if it was just 2 v 2. They all did show flashes of brilliance though I think. This in regards to Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Nah, they're awful. A shitty four way tag clusterfuck is pretty much them at their peak. You're better off watching other tag teams.

This is a thing that is happening;

JJPg6xi.jpg

I can't really say if I like The Young Bucks or not based off of the four way tag team match which I feel no one came out good. I say that because it ended far too quick. I'm sure I'd like all of these teams if it was just 2 v 2. They all did show flashes of brilliance though I think. This in regards to Wrestle Kingdom 9.

The 4-way match at WK9 was pretty badly paced, there wasn't enough time for all the teams to shine and I was real surprised Meltzer rated it so highly. There were a lot better jr. tag matches throughout 2014, but even so they mostly play the role of the 10-15 minute spotfest opener.

Alucard

Banned
This is a thing that is happening;

JJPg6xi.jpg

The 4-way match at WK9 was pretty badly paced, there wasn't enough time for all the teams to shine and I was real surprised Meltzer rated it so highly. There were a lot better jr. tag matches throughout 2014, but even so they mostly play the role of the 10-15 minute spotfest opener.

That Grado and Seleziya match should be fun. And Seleziya is...well, one of few women in wrestling who actually makes me feel like the white male wrestling fan stereotype. Hnnnnnnnng.

Thorakai

The Young Bucks' gimmick is to make you hate them for being a couple of dumb millenial flippy shitheads. It works.

Now imagine how much more ironic it will be when they become old farts calling themselves The Young Bucks still acting like dumb millennial flippy shitheads...but not really being that anymore.

Its a gimmick that will age like fine wine, friends.

i didn't realize that white male fans are somehow creepier than non-white male fans

You see, white male fans, they be all like,

"Show us your t*ts!".

Now the brothers, they be all like,

"Mmmm, girl, turn around and let me see that a**".

Does that help clarify things, Dada West?

My sincere hope is that at some point the Young Bucks decide to become the Rock-N-Roll Express 2.0 and their only high spot is a double dropkick. Also that one becomes cross eyed and the other is attacked by the Horseman and blinded when his face is rub into the linoleum floor.

Alucard

Banned
I didn't realize Alucard wasn't a white male wrestling fan stereotype.

I have an MA in humanities, wrote a 65-page paper on Christianity and popular culture, don't think it's cool to call women sluts and bitches with wanton disregard for what those terms mean, and I'm in a management position at my job.

...and I mark out for quality wrestling. It's my secret shame.

RP912

Banned
Smh I'm counting down the days til I can get retire this prince pretty avatar and put Shibata in it's place. The duckface is killing my style.

Alucard

Banned
John Wick is a fantastic film.

Movie made me hug my dog <3

Good to see another WrassleGAFfer on the John Wick train.

The sad fact is that we are all Wesker alt accounts, but Wesker will never completely admit it. So this "Community" keeps on going until Wesker snaps.

TheWesker is the ultimate smark. Probably what a smark is in its final form. This wouldn't surprise me.

Hey guys I heard we were talking about booty

Bean breath was. I was talking about Bootaaay.

Was looking to catch a house show since they've been doing Rollins/Bryan but don't see anything coming. I do see that they're going back to Bryan/Kane though, so I just want to send posi vibes out to whoever has tickets for those shows. Anyways, peace.

Top Bottom