• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Yoshitatsu tweeted this and then abruptly deleted it;

"To tell the truth I have worn halo vest since 10 weeks. And I have 4 holes on my skull. I'm bleeding from 2 of them last night. So..."

Some western fans were asking him what was going on after he was tweeting in Japanese for people to phone an ambulance. Dude sounds like he's having a real rough time of it at the moment, can't believe he tried to carry on wrestling after taking that dodgy Styles Clash. There was an article about it on yahoo Japan recently, he apparently refused a more detailed medical examination after it happened and was keeping the severity of his injury from everyone, to the degree that he wrestled in the opening night of the World Tag League 14 days later. It was only then that he went to the hospital. Also, it mentioned that his cervical vertebrae injury is the same type of injury that killed Misawa.

For fucks sake...

DiscoJon

Banned
I'm currently transitioning to Caucasian.

Kerwin_White_-_Salvador_Guerrero_III_09.jpg

Damn Tatsu! Is he paralyzed in any capacity or what because this sounds absolutely awful. Seriously DAMN.

Nah, he thankfully avoided any spinal cord or nerve damage, but badly fractured two of his vertebrae. He's doing rehab, but stuck wearing a halo and is sounding increasingly depressed with his twitter postings over the past few weeks.

dream

Sometimes PopGAF uses "dead" to mean...whatever the fuck it means to those weirdos, and for a brief moment, I'm very happy because I read it to mean deceased.

dream

I mean you guys are often weirdos too, but at least most of you are in on the joke as opposed to being the joke, as PopGAF is.

Vylash

Yoshi Tatsu's situation makes me so damn sad, I still remember a tweet he sent out a few years ago saying he was busting his ass learning english because he wanted to be successful in WWE (we all know how that turned out) poor guy, I hope he catches a break soon

People watching the Grammys. In 2015. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

In terms of least joke worthy awards show to most, it goes something like:
Oscars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tony's >>>>> Emmy's >>>>>>> Golden Globes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Teen Choice Awards > MTV Awards >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grammys
>>>>>>>Slammys

Yoshi Tatsu's situation makes me so damn sad, I still remember a tweet he sent out a few years ago saying he was busting his ass learning english because he wanted to be successful in WWE (we all know how that turned out) poor guy, I hope he catches a break soon

Yeah I can't help but feel bad for the guy! Coming here chasing a dream and working hard for it and getting the short end of the stick and now this.

I was tempted to add it, but I had a conundrum as to include the Game Awards and the now defunct VGAs. If I did, I'd probably the Game Awards between the Teen Choice and MTV. As for the VGAs... I don't think it's physically possible in a single lifetime to put the necessary > at the end.

Grammy's have always been a shame and no one with credibility has cared about them. Just another marketing event to keep the companies turning over revenue, repackaging albums with award stickers.

NYR

March thread should be called:

March Wrasslin' |OT| TV Ratings Down? Better Call Saul!

That show is going to destroy RAWs ratings when it goes to its normal Monday slot.

Fox318

March thread should be called:

March Wrasslin' |OT| TV Ratings Down? Better Call Saul!

That show is going to destroy RAWs ratings when it goes to its normal Monday slot.

Live vs a show people will watch on demand.

WWE always has the fact that it is live.

Top Bottom