• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

Counterpoint: WWE is terrible.

moFKERsl.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The Monday Night Raw is watchable if you condense it to asking everyone after The Monday Night Raw airs if The Monday Night Raw was good.

So CHIKARA's first show of 2015 is out on VOD; the first show they did in-house production on.

DON'T FUCKING BUY IT IT LOOKS TERRIBLE, I WARNED YOU

Alucard

Banned
So CHIKARA's first show of 2015 is out on VOD; the first show they did in-house production on.

DON'T FUCKING BUY IT IT LOOKS TERRIBLE, I WARNED YOU

This makes me sad. :( But I'm looking forward to them working with ROH, as it seems they're going that way with the Chikara commercials during ROH TV episodes.

Bowser

Spent a lot of time this weekend watching alternative wrestling. Watched a couple episodes of NJPW on AXS and the first four eps of Lucha Underground. So refreshing compared to the same ol' shit of WWE. Only thing I didn't like about Lucha Underground is the commentary, Striker especially. Dude just sucks at commentary, he's like a fusion of a smark, Cole, and Lawler. Wish they could've found someone else...hell, Josh Matthews should have went to LU instead of TNA.

This makes me sad. :( But I'm looking forward to them working with ROH, as it seems they're going that way with the Chikara commercials during ROH TV episodes.

I...would be very surprised to see them work with ROH, considering what happened last time. It didn't really end very well.

Alucard

Banned
Spent a lot of time this weekend watching alternative wrestling. Watched a couple episodes of NJPW on AXS and the first four eps of Lucha Underground. So refreshing compared to the same ol' shit of WWE. Only thing I didn't like about Lucha Underground is the commentary, Striker especially. Dude just sucks at commentary, he's like a fusion of a smark, Cole, and Lawler. Wish they could've found someone else...hell, Josh Matthews should have went to LU instead of TNA.

Striker is a super smark, but he has his good moments, and it's nice to see someone legit excited by what he's watching. Welcome aboard the LU train, Bowser. It's a fun ride.

I don't know why you guys are attacking PopGAF. Not only are they the exact same as WrestleGAF, but their numbers are greater, as are their mod supporters.

Top Bottom