• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

that Eminem album was good but not "rap album of the year" good, cmon now

Yeah but we've always known these awards aren't about quality. I would have wanted Iggy to win purely for the fuckery, so many people say the grammys are trash but still get upset about who wins.

imBask

Banned
Yeah but we've always known these awards aren't about quality. I would have wanted Iggy to win purely for the fuckery, so many people say the grammys are trash but still get upset about who wins.

I didn't care this year, but next year when Run The Jewels 2 doesn't win i'll be PISSED and complain about it a lot online

DMczaf

an old school Survivor Series would be the best way to decide who is the best of the various "GAFs".

Survivor_Series_1997_crop_north.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Welp, I'm off to bed. Good night, friends. Please continue to support alternative wrestling.

Watch Lucha Underground.

Watch Ring of Honor.

Watch New Japan.

Fight the power.

Bowser

Striker is a super smark, but he has his good moments, and it's nice to see someone legit excited by what he's watching. Welcome aboard the LU train, Bowser. It's a fun ride.

His excitement is probably his only redeeming quality. I don't need to hear his comments about how he thinks it's hot when one woman is on top on another woman or hoping that he gets licked by that one chick with Mil Mascaras, etc.

And he tends to get formulaic when announcing too (e.g. "1-2-nooooo" every single time).

Might as well name us nfl gaf because that's where we're heading

NFL-GAF is best GAF so sounds good to me.

Vylash

popgaf is gonna come into one of our threads and fuck us up one of these days and you fuckers better not complain about it

Top Bottom