• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

All that shit drives me insane. I hate Mumford and Sons and everything under its umbrella.
7oX2NJm.jpg
Oh my goodness.

dream

If PopGAF can use the n-word, I feel like wrestlinggaf should be able to use it too. I mean, fuck, you're WWE fans. You have more of a right to be racist than they do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That gif was from PopGAF, btw

Okay. You know I love PopGAF right? You're trying to get me upset when we've signed all sorts of cohabitation papers probably 3 years ago, maybe a little less. We're like peas in a pod. That Sonic fandom has you all confused on what's a work and what's a shoot.

Okay. You know I love PopGAF right? You're trying to get me upset when we've signed all sorts of cohabitation papers probably 3 years ago, maybe a little less. We're like peas in a pod. That Sonic fandom has you all confused on what's a work and what's a shoot.

You'll never catch me working myself into a shoot, Dixie Carter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alucard I don't have your back anymore considering what you just did. I'm not selling you out, but I'm cashing your ass in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only Grande I give a shit about is her bug-eyed brother.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Weirdest Daniel Bryan fanart I've seen in a while:
tumblr_njhhb8I89A1tzoulmo3_1280.jpg

besada

Banned
You guys know what happens to community threads that are used to stage trolling raids on other threads?

Also, Vince, you hurt me real bad with that stuff about hating folk.

Alucard

Banned
You guys know what happens to community threads that are used to stage trolling raids on other threads?

Sorry, man. It's late and I hate the Grammys. I'll take my timeout with grace.

Also, a dude dropped an N bomb and it got no-sold by the whole thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I don't think I've ever heard a good folk band, not a new one at least. Nothing since...1990s? Unless the weird goth evil folk counts, like Current 93, but I don't really feel it's the same.

PInk Tape

Banned
I don't think I've ever heard a good folk band, not a new one at least. Nothing since...1990s? Unless the weird goth evil folk counts, like Current 93, but I don't really feel it's the same.

Have you tried listening to The Civil Wars? I think they're pretty good and I count them as folk.

I'm just preemptively acting, so no one has to take the big sleep.

Don't worry, besada. I know the perfect place to handle our internal strifes and issues.

Alucard, it's a first time offense for you, but Titus freaking lives here. Welcome to...

Wrestler's Court

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have you tried listening to The Civil Wars? I think they're pretty good and I count them as folk.

Nope. But I'll try. I want broad horizons. It's just never clicked with me, then I get mad and try to get rid of some wildlife because that's what I am.

EDIT: ty Yeezus you've made my night

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeezus, I forgot you got got for labeling people as thugs
zWVbK.gif

Welcome back in earnest

Welcome back, Yeezy.

Don't worry, besada. I know the perfect place to handle our internal strifes and issues.

Alucard, it's a first time offense for you, but Titus freaking lives here. Welcome to...

Wrestler's Court

You know what happens when you try to put me in a cell?

3655.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeezus christ that guy is such a fucking alien. What's his first name again? Something artsy like Toboggan or Flute?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why couldn't it have been "Nachos Bell" or "Rio"

Top Bottom