• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Meltzer says it reminds him of WCW when they got an awful crowd reaction for it once while in the middle of Invasion. The night it happened, they were still all in on WCW.

Then plans changed a week later and WCW was basically dead.

Just realized WWE basically already has the graphic made up

20150202_LARGE_WM31_ReignsBryanLesner.jpg

Last week it was Reigns/Lesnar, this week it's a triple threat, next week it'll be Bryan/Lesnar, then the week after that back to Lesnar/Reigns -- as God intended.

scabro

Both shameful, shameful pastimes. But at least the polls taught me to never, ever go to Wreddit.
you had pages and pages in here of people updating how the poll was going.

this thread is strange

complaining over popgaf and the grammys yet all you marks get upset when Reigns wins a much deserved superstar of the year slammy

youre different colored m&m's who think you actually taste different. evryone is just cheap milk chocolate harvested by poor third world children, so taste the rainbow friends

Well I stand by my opinion that if they did a triple threat then Lesnar is staying. If he's leaving then they're going to want to give the streak rub to someone, and that doesn't really happen in a triple threat.

It all seems so damn ridiculous anyway. Unless they've completely done a 180 with Reigns and don't put the belt on him, I can't imagine they'll put Bryan in the main event. You're asking for a riot if you don't have Bryan go over.

Well I stand by my opinion that if they did a triple threat then Lesnar is staying. If he's leaving then they're going to want to give the streak rub to someone, and that doesn't really happen in a triple threat.

It all seems so damn ridiculous anyway. Unless they've completely done a 180 with Reigns and don't put the belt on him, I can't imagine they'll put Bryan in the main event. You're asking for a riot if you don't have Bryan go over.

Lesnar goes over by pinning Bryan. If he gets heat, he's supposed to because he's a heel. Also allows to keep Roman strong, which is the only thing that matters here.

Lesnar goes over by pinning Bryan. If he gets heat, he's supposed to because he's a heel. Also allows to keep Roman strong, which is the only thing that matters here.
And then they keep the belt on Lesnar for a year, Bryan stays "in the title hunt" where he's most interesting, Reigns wins Rumble 2016, the fans complain, Sting descends from the rafters into a coffin.

Time is a flat circle.

hitme

What's the NXT match for RAW later tonight?

We had Zayn/Neville vs. Kidd/Breeze and Charlotte vs. Natty so far.

Balor's turn?

dream

Making it a three way dance is the dumbest thing they could do, Heel. Either make it Brock vs. Roman or Brock vs. Bryan. Throwing all three in there dilutes the match to the point where it and the result means nothing.

We did it, friends.

The #YESMOVEMENT wins again.
occupy_raw.gif

I actually wonder if they'll try to duplicate this segment. Fanfic Booking Warning: Reigns turns heel at Fast Lane and Authority helps him beat Bryan, NUCLEAR LEVEL X-PAC HEAT, Bryan orchestrates Occupy Raw 2.0, and the rest is soon to be history.

I think if they stay with the triple-threat, they'll get to it by having a non-finish at Fastlane. Like a double-countout. Something real stupid.

I think if they stay with the triple-threat, they'll get to it by having a non-finish at Fastlane. Like a double-countout. Something real stupid.
Oh yeeeeeesssss. I can see it now: WWE with two straight PPVs of bullshit and we want refund chants. Will they go for the hat trick? You can find out for just $9.99!

Aiii

So not worth it

Did you miss the segment where Steph and Trips literally said "Oh, you know what guys, we can't actually take Roman's title shot away from him, he's a dumbass for even agreeing to this match. har. har. har?"

Fastlane will have interference and will have Bryan win to get him the match. Roman will be reinserted no later than the next night. There will be a lawsuit threatening where Roman will own the company if they don't agree, as always.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looking like Tenryu's last feud might be with Suwama going by the last AJPW show.

Definitely a good choice for someone 'younger' who can work with him.

Looks like an image for a handicap match. Maybe the stipulation is, if D Bry and RR are able to beat Bork, than they have to fight each other... Only way Bork can lose the title in a believable way.

That's the image that says "Bryan or Reigns will face Lesnar at Mania". Wesker is just saying that it could easily be edited to be a triple threat image as well.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, I'm always so bummed that I just barely missed out on Arn Anderson's career. I started watching wrestling in 1997, about three or four months after Arn retired. So I never knew him as anything other than an on-screen authority figure. =/

JavyOO7

Kenny Omega vs Taguchi in WK9 was okay. But it felt like every 5 seconds the Young Bucks were trying to interfere and it just made the match go really 'blah' for me as the match went along. Match would have been just fine without any outside interference.

Top Bottom