• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Rusev is wonderful. Rusev crush everything. I hope he gets a long and storied career, but it kinda feel like we're approaching when His Time Is Up.

However, the real "work" part of his upcoming match with Cena is how they berry Cena, because they know the US Title is an anchor and will finish Cena, so he can't possibly win!

Rusev's selling consistently impresses me. That's possibly his best wrestling skill, and it's going to serve him well when he has his face run.

Alucard

Banned
Fave Five Games I've Played Over the Past 3 years aka "The only games I've really played over the past 3 years":

5. Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
4. Chrono Trigger DS
3. Final Fantasy IV DS
2. Super Mario Galaxy
1. The Last Story

the-last-story-cheats-artwork.jpg

One of the most FnP RPGs I've ever played. Loved the battle system and the characters.

For mandolin, check out The .357 String Band or Jayke Orvis and The Broken Band. Both feature the same mandolin player Jayke Orvis and both are now broken up. Orvis is kind of between bands now.

Cheers man, both of those sound perfect. Gonna have to get my picking speed up to play that second one though!

Boots, I know you love to improve your writing so I'm doing this for you. I don't want you gettin' mad, but it's "segue" my friend.

Queen's English, etc etc.

Gah, corrected on my spelling by a septic tank. Oh, the ignominy.

Alucard

Banned
Rusev's selling consistently impresses me. That's possibly his best wrestling skill, and it's going to serve him well when he has his face run.

Doesn't Rusev sell the same ankle/foot in every match where he needs to sell something?...Don't get me wrong, he does it well, but I feel like he always sells the same body part.

jmdajr

Fave Five Games I've Played Over the Past 3 years aka "The only games I've really played over the past 3 years":

5. Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
4. Chrono Trigger DS
3. Final Fantasy IV DS
2. Super Mario Galaxy
1. The Last Story

the-last-story-cheats-artwork.jpg

One of the most FnP RPGs I've ever played. Loved the battle system and the characters.

I feel that feel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still want to know why SunnyMac finds this funny. Pentagon Jr. is wearing his own merchandise? That's funny? I don't get it.

I could have sworn he was lying down, but now that I'm looking closer it doesn't seem as funny. It still LOOKS funny though. "Dad, quick, take a picture" "LOOK SERIOUS SON" "I AM SERIOUS, DAD!"

Kaladin

Cheers man, both of those sound perfect. Gonna have to get my picking speed up to play that second one though!

I actually just got a mandolin yesterday myself. One of the cheap ones you can get off Amazon. Always wanted one and it was nice to see a decent one for $60. I've got to fiddle around with ti and make it sound good though. Def got to replace the strings and adjust the bridge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five TV cops:

5. Vic Mackey
4. Columbo
3. Roscoe P. Coltrane
2. Starsky
1. Theo Kojak (winner by a country mile, nobody else comes close)

I liked that it was in a sense the antithesis of grind heavy 50 hour plus JRPG games with a cast of early teens.
It wasn't perfect but party banter was good fun outside the typically bland lead, wraps up in a decent timeframe as well, more like this would be good for the genre I feel.
If only it ran a little better, felt like the old Wii was dying trying to pull this off at points.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess they nuked his post, I don't see it.

Chartbuster is still better than the Stunner.

Boots is too cool for us, guys!

DA1CwN3.gif

I actually just got a mandolin yesterday myself. One of the cheap ones you can get off Amazon. Always wanted one and it was nice to see a decent one for $60. I've got to fiddle around with ti and make it sound good though. Def got to replace the strings and adjust the bridge.

Nice, they're a lot of fun to play and I've generally found it far easier to pick up than banjo, even with a fair amount of guitar playing experience.

Top Bottom