• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I stopped watching after Topher left. It's funny because I can't stand Donna as a character do while they tried to get over Laurie and Jackie as 'unlikeable', I ended up liking them way more than Donna. Donna was a total mary sue.

I remember they tried to make Fez more of a regular person and it just came off making him sound like such a tool. I was excited they got the guy from Grounded For Life to join the cast but SWERVE
they kill him off
and it soured me a bit.

Yeah I don't know how i feel about that show now whether it still holds up.

my friends in high school had this insufferable habit of equating every. fucking. thing. that happened to them in senior year to something from that 70s show.

And so I never watched 8)

Marvel

could never
If we're talkin' old british shows, Faulty Towers is the GOAT for me. Though Open all Hours is also great.

All you have to do, is Bolieve.

It's hard

giphy.gif

the Shield keeps the highest quality out of all the best drama shows, with an immensely satisfying ending, can't say that about the Wire.

Figured you'd pick the Prisoner. Between that and Iron Maiden there's some things you just KNOW Brits are into.

Like Are You Being Served?

Haha, I wouldn't say Are You Being Served? is one of my favourites, but it's one of those sitcoms that I'm sure every Brit of a certain age saw lots of - like Only Fools & Horses, Steptoe & Son or Last of the Summer Wine. Oh, and Blackadder. That's probably my favourite, Blackadder season 2. Best sitcom ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's always one of those 'realizing your ignorance' moments for me when people from other countries talk about all the shows they grew up watching. I just kind of assume everyone grew up watching Fresh Prince and Andy Griffith reruns.

It's always one of those 'realizing your ignorance' moments for me when people from other countries talk about all the shows they grew up watching. I just kind of assume everyone grew up watching Fresh Prince and Andy Griffith reruns.

I definitely saw a lot of Fresh Prince when I was growing up, one of my favourites back then and it's still repeated a lot on UK TV today, but in terms of old US shows back when I was a kid we'd get lots of reruns of stuff like Columbo, Murder she Wrote and MASH.

After their hand was forced. They're making a mess of thins with the Fastlane match and now a triple-threat match at Wrestlemania.

I can't see a clean finish between Reigns vs. Bryan. Someone is gonna intervene and make it a stalemate situation that turns into them vs. Brock. I don't know if they'll be on the same page or a swerve is coming. The whole thing is scattershot and that's Vincent's fault.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Apparently people who watched Facts of Life thought about Joe and Blair the way tumblr thinks about Ambrose and Rollins.

Top Bottom