• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, I will not have you speak ill of Pentagon Jr.

I wasn't! You can be comical and awesome - just look at me

just look at me
ain't I a sight to see?

I feel like mods are just waiting for us to stray out of WrassleGAF. Did we not pay our tributes this month?

Besada's keeping an eye on us, a guardian angel if you will - our great big Kerry Mod Erich in the sky.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
*sees opportunity*

...See what happens when you go to Wrestler's Court?! YOU PAY THE PRICE
I AM THE LAW

Sunny is a traitor, he was the plan B

I can't help take care of us when they go out of our reach.

It's not Omerta's failing if workers take their talents out of WrassleGAF and get GOT elsewhere.

I feel like mods are just waiting for us to stray out of WrassleGAF. Did we not pay our tributes this month?

424%20-%20Raw%20animated_macro%20gif%20r-truth%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

Community threads are like the territory systems. They're safe, and you can make good money/posts.

OT/Gaming are the indies. Dumb, full of marks, and people making flippy dippy posts that don't mean a damn.

imBask

Banned
I don't want to question authority too much but, what difference does it make that that guy is a NeoGaf user? You can't hate someone famous if he has a Gaf account, but it's fine to destroy anyone else?

please no banerino

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will gladly proclaim to be God's gift to prose.

Tell me a story. A fiction made by a fan, if you wheeeel.

I don't want to question authority too much but, what difference does it make that that guy is a NeoGaf user? You can't hate someone famous if he has a Gaf account, but it's fine to destroy anyone else?

please no banerino

My interpretation is that it's ok to be a shithead to someone who is at an arm's length away or unaware, yet famous for whatever reason. It's another thing when it IS one of our members - like, no matter how successful someone gets, when it gets to the point that you're insulting and going after an actual member of ours, it's a little different. So in a way, yes, it does matter that it's an attack on another member.

zychi

Banned
I'm sure it was talked about, but anyone read the reports that Vince is inserting DB into the main event of WM now? Triple threat match again

I wonder what Ziggler is going to do now that he isn't facing DB

I'm sure it was talked about, but anyone read the reports that Vince is inserting DB into the main event of WM now? Triple threat match again

Ziggler's now in a tag team with Ryback or something.

Also Ryback copied his R logo from Rihanna.

Sephzilla

If Vince is going to insert Bryan into the main event Vince should pull Roman from the match. The fans will get what they want, the switch will hopefully generate some positive press for WWE, and honestly getting yanked out of the main event would probably light a fire under Roman and motivate him a bit more and stop acting so entitled.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

jred2k

#2ndAnnualAndretheGiantMemorialBattleRoyaleRightHereintheSilverdomeSuperdome,Brother

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No Crockett or Tubbs? No Magnum?

Believe me, that's a VERY tough list to make. I'd keep Magnum out since he's just a Private Investigator, not a cop per se. But Crockett and Tubbs, my heart ached without them.

TONS of awesome cops in TV.

T.A.L

Finally caught up on the thread after a long weekend of gambling and going thru my steam backlog. So many bodies...

Ziggler's now in a tag team with Ryback or something.

Personally I think Ziggler and Ryback would make for a fun team.
Ryback has that uncanny charisma that Ziggles lacks, Ziggler can be the face in peril all day long until that hot tag to THE BIG GUY who rushes in and (just about) hits all his power moves to glorious pops and feed me more chants.
It's a perfect team for the overly formulaic WWE tag match style.

I'm not digging the third season of How I Met Your Mother. I had low expectations for later seasons but didn't expect to be this bad this early into it :(

Shame cause I really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Kaladin

I'm not digging the third season of How I Met Your Mother. I had low expectations for later seasons but not this early into it :(

Shame cause I really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Just skip to the finale, save yourself the trouble of watching the rest of the show and laugh at the worst ending in TV of all time.

jmdajr

Personally I think Ziggler and Ryback would make for a fun team.
Ryback has that uncanny charisma that Ziggles lacks, Ziggler can be the face in peril all day long until that hot tag to THE BIG GUY who rushes in and (just about) hits all his power moves to glorious pops and feed me more chants.
It's a perfect team for the overly formulaic WWE tag match style.

Wrestlemania

Ryback/Ziggler vs Acsension vs Usos vs Brass Ring Club

fave five tv shows

1. Miami Vice
2. MST3K
3. South Park
4. That 70s Show
5. Twin Peaks

Nope. No Raw.

I really liked That 70's Show up until the point where they started the Donna/Eric marriage storyline. That shit DRAGGED. That and Laura Prepon is a shitty actor.

You have great tastes in tv shows btw. Here's mine!

1. MST3K
2. Father Ted
3. Peep Show
4. Spongebob Squarepants season 1-3
5. South Park

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really liked That 70's Show up until the point where they started the Donna/Eric marriage storyline. That shit DRAGGED. That and Laura Prepon is a shitty actor.

You have great tastes in tv shows btw. Here's mine!

1. MST3K
2. Father Ted
3. Peep Show
4. Spongebob Squarepants season 1-3
5. South Park

I stopped watching after Topher left. It's funny because I can't stand Donna as a character do while they tried to get over Laurie and Jackie as 'unlikeable', I ended up liking them way more than Donna. Donna was a total mary sue.

Heroman

Banned
Fav
Dragon ball Kai
Hunter x hunter
Justice unlimited
Spongebob
Spectacular spiderman
I Like really cartoons

And what happening to wrasslin!

Top Bottom