• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

jmdajr

After their hand was forced. They're making a mess of thins with the Fastlane match and now a triple-threat match at Wrestlemania.

I can't see a clean finish between Reigns vs. Bryan. Someone is gonna intervene and make it a stalemate situation that turns into them vs. Brock. I don't know if they'll be on the same page or a swerve is coming. The whole thing is scattershot and that's Vincent's fault.

Yes

Favourite 5 bad wrestlers

5. Hulk Hogan (Hollywood edition)
4. Sin Cara (1st edition)
3. Scott Steiner (Fat roid edition)
2. Kane (IN 2015 edition)
1. Jay Leno (Just Kidding, He's Amazing edition)

2 fave five TV shows and no Breaking Bad

y'all a bunch of hipsters

The fact that only one of the lists has Father Ted is an even greater injustice.

Kornflayx

It's always one of those 'realizing your ignorance' moments for me when people from other countries talk about all the shows they grew up watching. I just kind of assume everyone grew up watching Fresh Prince and Andy Griffith reruns.

Well I'm from Germany and I grew up watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Space Ghost Coast to Coast potential to be a top fiver too. That was the first show I ever liked enough to sneak after bed time and watch it.

jred2k

ftpfH.gif

Claimed.

Anth0ny

mr bean is hilarious

Fave 5 TV shows in no order:

dragon ball z
simpsons seasons 1-8
batman TAS
breaking bad
seinfeld

Raw 1997-Mania X7 is right up there.

I need to watch more shit. Sopranos is at the top of my "watch when I have time" list. The Wire too.

Alucard

Banned
I liked that it was in a sense the antithesis of grind heavy 50 hour plus JRPG games with a cast of early teens.
It wasn't perfect but party banter was good fun outside the typically bland lead, wraps up in a decent timeframe as well, more like this would be good for the genre I feel.
If only it ran a little better, felt like the old Wii was dying trying to pull this off at points.

The quest time was pretty much perfect, and I never felt like there was a ton of stuff bogging it down. if you wanted to, you could run around and collect all the secret items or whatever, but you were never forced to, and the difficulty was just right. Maybe a little easy at times, but the game just felt so damn good, and the main town theme was so chill, that I enjoyed just escaping for a while.

Heroman

Banned
mr bean is hilarious

Fave 5 TV shows in no order:

dragon ball z
simpsons seasons 1-8
batman TAS
breaking bad
seinfeld

Raw 1997-Mania X7 is right up there.

I need to watch more shit. Sopranos is at the top of my "watch when I have time" list. The Wire too.
Dragon ball z is a bad show.

Top Bottom