• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Marvel

could never
I love dragon ball but dbz is terrible, the pacing is bad ad the filter is bad also it is to long. The freiza fight shouldn't be 20+ episode long.
Rr73wpa.gif

It's actually a FACT. DBZ was a drag, bros.
OpCtOLR.gif

But that is wrong. Because Lupin and Shin Chan are the best anime ever made

i haven't seen these and my friends probably haven't either but I'll take your word for it only because Lupin is on my long-ass anime to-watch list
that, honestly, i will never get to

Kaladin

Yeah caught this on the WOT subreddit. I almost made a thread about it because of how bizarre the whole thing was. The rights supposedly reverted back on Wednesday so they slapped something together in a week to make sure it stayed with them.

And it's horrible....like it's not even in the "so bad you can enjoy it" category, it's just disappointingly bad.

Kacho

Gold Member
I prefer the US soundtrack to the Japanese one in DBZ. That stuff was dope.

My wife records a bunch of stuff on Monday's because I watch wrestling live. That's a good suggestion though. Maybe we should switch it up tonight.

jmdajr

I prefer the US soundtrack to the Japanese one in DBZ. That stuff was dope.

My wife records a bunch of stuff on Monday's because I watch wrestling live. That's a good suggestion though. Maybe we should switch it up tonight.

I'll watch the intro, go do stuff for an hour, and then come back. I don't waste time with silly things like matches.

Kaladin

I also hate the fact that Ted's dating like one chick an episode to a point where anyone he meets just feels meaningless. God I just might jump to the finale, FUCK.

The way Ted dates on that show you kinda just want to reach through the screen and smack him.

But after the finale, I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle the writers.

Hasney

got my Nexus 6 last week, upgrade from a 3 year old Galaxy Nexus

these things are crazy fast nowadays, and yeah it's as huge as Nash's ego

I upgraded from a Galaxy S4. Was going to wait until the new phones were announced and was in my upgrade window next month, but the fact I couldn't make calls on it kind of pushed me over the edge to get one now.

No regrets though, the screen, speed and turbo charging have already made this a great decision.
How?

Somebody needs to explain how USA has 0 streaming on mobile but you can stream on PC.

Why have one and not the other?

I could wait until I got home and watched the DVR copy I'll make, but I have unlimited 4G LTE data so I may as well get used to it.

Which reminds me, I had a 2GB data warning earlier, best remove that threshold.

So how in the world are they going to get Bryan in the WM main event? And why? I am guessing it is more for match quality purposes. Brock is a part timer and Roman has never carried a match in his career.

I think Vince finally realized how bad a Roman vs Brock match would be and had to call an audible.

I hope they turn Roman heel, he has a lot better chance of developing and getting over than he would as a cookie cutter babyface.

jmdajr

So how in the world are they going to get Bryan in the WM main event? And why? I am guessing it is more for match quality purposes. Brock is a part timer and Roman has never carried a match in his career.

I think Vince finally realized how bad a Roman vs Brock match would be and had to call an audible.

I hope they turn Roman heel, he has a lot better chance of developing and getting over than he would as a cookie cutter babyface.

It's all pretty simple really.

Toki767

I mean they could do something creative like a double pinfall at Fast Lane.

Instead there'll probably interference by Rollins
and Big Show and Kane (in 2015)

I love all of How I Met Your Mother, deal with it.

Do yourself a favour, watch the alternative finale, and take that as gospel. For your sanity.

So many FnP Wrasslin' references on that show.

Kacho

Gold Member
Bruce never knows when to be quite and spirit vs spirit is better than any thing USA soundtrack.

I'm not familiar with the spirt vs spirit thing. I'll check that out later. I do love the "we got powah" opening song though. Legendary stuff.

Fox318

devicoee parents
Honestly that Raw crowd last week ate Roman up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I live in Florida, are there any fast food joints I'm missing out on?

I'm in the South East too. Honestly, fast food exclusive things are never that big of a deal. Southern food hunting is all about finding mom and pop barbeque, asian, fish, and country cooking hole in the wall places.
thumb_600.JPG

California Dreamin is pretty good though. Don't think they have any Florida locations and they're more like Ruby Tuesdays/Applebees tier. Except not awful.

Top Bottom