• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I gotta say I am disappointed that Vince isn't just charging ahead with the Roman/Brock main event and actually making changes, I did want to see his tone deafness at an all time high.

Cagey

Banned
In-and-Out is somewhere between Burger King and Five Guys, and I lean closer to Burger King.

Putting in the same sentence as something like Shake Shack is offensive to people with functioning taste buds.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best part about mom and pop hole in the wall places? Not only is the food good, but they always overload you and give you way too much.

JavyOO7

I don't have a fave five TV shows but a TV show that comes to mind for me is "Lie to Me". That show got better as the seasons went on and the main character is the shit.

Alucard

Banned
do you have poutine where you guys live? Have you ever had a real poutine?

Did you hit up any places for poutine week last week? I went to Thursday's, Poutineville, the Queen Elizabeth Hotel, and Kyomi (in Lasalle). Thursday's the Poutineville's poutines were amazing.

TNA Impact Viewership for Friday:

So Basically Impact move to DA has lost them up to a 1 million viewers.

How? I thought they were getting 1.1 or 1.2 million on Spike? 700,000 more than now, no?

In-and-Out is somewhere between Burger King and Five Guys, and I lean closer to Burger King.

Putting in the same sentence as something like Shake Shack is offensive to people with functioning taste buds.

Man, of all the trashy big chain fast food places, Burger King?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Chicken Fries are wildly overrated. Like Burger King is shit in general but to act like the Chicken Fries are somehow decent? They're probably the worst item on the menu.

Sephzilla

Anything that includes the words "fries" and is from Burger King is guaranteed to be shit. They keep changing their fry recipe or subbing in chicken fries every few years simply because nobody likes their shit.

So the thought just occurred to me. Is Sting really not going in the Hall of Fame this year?

When was the last time an active wrestler got entered into the Hall of Fame?

jmdajr

roman_reigns.gif

Alucard

Banned
Fave five TV shows is too hard, but I'll try in random order...

The Simpsons
Stargate SG-1
Battlestar Galactica (new one)
Arrested Development

...really hard after that. Stargate Atlantis, Seinfeld, Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show...too many. Maybe even Lost based on the first two seasons alone.

jmdajr

My favorite might be Smash Burger.

But I like a hole in wall place called Bubba's Burger Shack. Kick ass Buffalo Burgers!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If we really do get a triple threat then at least we'll find out the answer as to whether or not Bryan's neck can survive 15 german suplexes. I mean it's what you wanted guys, rite.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those French, they ruin everything! I mean, you give them an entire Disneyland, and they can't even make a dime off it. Even purple-butted baboons couldn't screw up a Disneyland!

Heel

These are the five reasons listed by WWE as to why you should dedicate 3 1/2 hours of your life to them tonight:

WWE Hall of Fame announcement confirmed for Raw
How will The Authority stack the deck against Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns?
Will Gold & Stardust go supernova?
What lunacy awaits Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett?
Will Paige get some payback against The Bella Twins?

Plywood, don't watch The Monday Night RAW.

Cagey

Banned
My favorite might be Smash Burger.

But I like a hole in wall place called Bubba's Burger Shack. Kick ass Buffalo Burgers!

Smash is certainly better than Five Guys, but I've not had the desire to go back after the first time I went. Not sure why. I liked the place well enough.

In terms of "high end chains", Bareburger is king. Went to The Counter recently, which opened up near me in Jersey. Nice place, seems to be a Cali-based chain, but felt like a poor man's Bareburger.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
These are the five reasons listed by WWE as to why you should dedicate 3 1/2 hours of your life to them tonight:

This seals it, I won't watch The Monday Night Raw tonight this Monday.

Shiv47

This barely sounds worth skipping through on DVR.

DMczaf

2015 really is the Year of the Carny

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/800...ose-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

The truth behind those mysteriously cheap gray market game codes

Upon further investigation Robinson told us that, oddly enough, the key that Polygon purchased was one she had sent to a YouTube press contact to promote her game. She declined to name who she sent the code to, but was surprised to find that instead of playing her game or giving the code away as she had asked them to, they'd instead sold it for cash, anonymously, online.

Top Bottom