• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE probably didn't mention SST/Headshrinkers because if a new WWE fan saw 5 seconds of Steiners/Headshrinkers they'd be like 'FUCK WHAT WAS THAT!'

Got to keep people ignorant so they keep buying Uso shirts.
Not even a mention of the Sultan or when he tried to make a difference...

Remember when he first went solo and they talked about his upbringing in the hood? meanwhile Usos like 'man i don't want to flip burgers'

Aiii

So not worth it
B9cSHfqCAAA7aGG.jpg

She's 26, so she's probably got a good 'nother 2 or 3 years going by modern joshi careers.

Modern joshi is in such a state, the 2000's really did a number on the industry - too many big promotions failing, too many small promotions and vanity promotions forming, some promising workers (but not enough) and no one making enough money to stick it out to the point where they're veterans and can train the next generation of workers.

Marvel

could never
Watch the match and look at her crotch. There were tons of crotch shots in tht match and if that's not poop than idk what is. Does not look like a bruise to me, espically in that region.

Look like old bruises to me which always end up looking yellow.

All this Damn morality. I've cheated three times this week alone. Guys like us don't care about consequence until shit hits the fan or a baby is conceived.

Was he "wrong"? Maybe. But he is the victim here. His fiancee was until she went all high school and did her dirt by airing dirty laundry.

I have no sympathy for her and none for Seth because at the end of the day he still gone get money, still going to do what he loves so fucking much and still going to get to wrestle.
qtbZe3t.gif

The fuck is going on in this thread man.

Anyway look what just arrived!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Modern joshi is in such a state, the 2000's really did a number on the industry - too many big promotions failing, too many small promotions and vanity promotions forming, some promising workers (but not enough) and no one making enough money to stick it out to the point where they're veterans and can train the next generation of workers.

People get mixed up about joshis and think they retire young because on injuries, and it's nothing to do with that. Basically, as soon as you start in Japan as a joshi, you've peaked in terms of where you can go. It's such a low ceiling that Natsuki Taiyo hits her head. There is no AJW or JWP or GAEA in Japan. NJPW, AJPW, and NOAH don't book women. And there's no clear ' this is the big one' joshi promotion. And there's a .000001% chance that WWE signs a josh, and if they were, I can already tell you that of the current batch there's only 3 that might work in the WWE. And that is at that .000001% chance. WWE can't book Japanese males, can't book females, what happens when you combine those with a girl who's not been run through the WWE makeup machine? Certain doom.

Even girls like SHIMMER can keep working with the mentality of 'hey i might get spotted and signed to WWE'. They won't get booked right, but they'll make some money. There's that chance. That chance doesn't exist in Japan for womens' wrestling. It's why Syuri still does kickboxing because it pays way better.

So it's completely understandable when a girl says 'ok this was fun but I got to retire and find a real job now.'

imBask

Banned
I'll probably come back here a few hours from now echoing the same damn post as this, until then friend I sit here content with my purchase. lol

yeahhhh I love my ps4, kind of, maybe

it's a really expensive Netflix machine so far, but I like it

So it's completely understandable when a girl says 'ok this was fun but I got to retire and find a real job now.'

Definitely, it's entirely unsurprising to see that happening and you'd think that some of the promoters would realise they need to work together again and stop diluting what's already a niche audience. Really, this is possibly the fault of AJW & JWP doing so many joint shows. The fans came to expect it, but then weren't as keen to pay for tickets to see regular AJW & JWP shows. Both companies business shrank so alarmingly after the initial early-to-mid 90's boom period.

Seth-Kun dick pix mean no amount of 2K15 shaming can touch me right now bruh's.

It Seth-Kun had the option of changing the past so his private parts weren't revealed to the world but instead had to play a copy of WWE2K15 for at least 20 hours I'm sure he'd just accept his wang leaving its legacy on the world wide web.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Definitely, it's entirely unsurprising to see that happening and you'd think that some of the promoters would realise they need to work together again and stop diluting what's already a niche audience. Really, this is possibly the fault of AJW & JWP doing so many joint shows. The fans came to expect it, but then weren't as keen to pay for tickets to see regular AJW & JWP shows. Both companies business shrank so alarmingly after the initial early-to-mid 90's boom period.

I'm always curious how much money Dump and the Crush Gals made back in the heights of their career. Crush Gals had a record and so did Dump. Multiple commercials, endorsements, advertisements in magazines, posters, toys, etc. If you adjust for inflation, that surely had to be the most profitable time for women in womens wrestling history. Though I do wonder if there were any 'shady deals' going on that screwed them out of their money. I still imagine they did ok since Chigusa made enough money to pay for her own special joshi events every couple of years.

jmdajr

Seth-Kun dick pix mean no amount of 2K15 shaming can touch me right now bruh's.

What are Wrassle Gaf's expectations? WWE Superstar has to equal Superstar sized dongs?

You know I'm guessing the likes of MIZ don't have giant anacondas, but the the dude has done well for himself. Like... really well.

Still... think of how much more mileage this gif would have gotten if he had a hose.

url_zpsmjrt8vyk.gif

imBask

Banned
What are Wrassle Gaf's expectations? WWE Superstar has to equal Superstar sized dongs?

You know I'm guessing the likes of MIZ don't have giant anacondas, but the the dude has done well for himself. Like... really well.

Still... think of how much more mileage this gif would have gotten if he had a hose.

url_zpsmjrt8vyk.gif

if you're going to be an A+ player, you need an A+ donger

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It Seth-Kun had the option of changing the past so his private parts weren't revealed to the world but instead had to play a copy of WWE2K15 for at least 20 hours I'm sure he'd just accept his wang leaving its legacy on the world wide web.

Yeah. You CHOSE 2k15. Own up to it. Dicks is dicks.

Pizoxuat

A moment of truth: I don't get the Baron Corbin hype. I don't see the presence people talk about, his expression looks kinda sad to me. And he wears a wolf vest, which compounds the sadness.

Top Bottom