• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

JavyOO7

A moment of truth: I don't get the Baron Corbin hype. I don't see the presence people talk about, his expression looks kinda sad to me. And he wears a wolf vest, which compounds the sadness.

I think his entrance is the shit and the CFO$ theme helps does it justice. He's green in the ring though. I hope he gets better.

A moment of truth: I don't get the Baron Corbin hype. I don't see the presence people talk about, his expression looks kinda sad to me. And he wears a wolf vest, which compounds the sadness.

Because he's basically a Vince wet dream. Big guy, menial talent, can't talk, but has a tremendous look.

Aiii

So not worth it

People lost interest the second they had to count higher than 30 for his finish.

He was getting the Goldberg push for a while and that shit always works. Guy doesn't talk, has cool entrance, murders opponent, leaves.

Then he started doing shit like talk, have longer matches and some shitty feud and lo and behold, he isn't interesting anymore.

March Wrasslin' |OT| I Hate my Life and WWE and just want to run away with NJPW

dhMeAzK.gif

Marvel

could never
It Seth-Kun had the option of changing the past so his private parts weren't revealed to the world but instead had to play a copy of WWE2K15 for at least 20 hours I'm sure he'd just accept his wang leaving its legacy on the world wide web.

This got me.

jred2k

I think I preferred when the WWE-molded super push was going to Mojo Rawley. His matches were equally shit, but he was at least kind of fun to watch run around like an idiot. Corbin is just a run-of-the-mill brooding guy with shitty tattoos and boring matches.

"Nobody gets me, man. I'm so alone surrounded by all these conformist tools of the machine. GOD (that I don't believe in), just kill me now if I have to see another happy, smiling face. Don't they realise that the society they've been born into is a cage?"

BpmZsZX.jpg

*tips fedora*

Corbin reminds me of the sort of CAW I might have made back when I was 12 or something, this is not a good thing.

For those that didn't watch RAW last night: Miz was PHENOMENAL.
His promos over the last two raws have been stellar, reminds me why I was initially on board with his WWE title run before it got Cena'd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Baron Corbin fits the WWE perfectly though. Boring wrestling, unimpressive 'big man', shallow gimmick, 'cool guy doing cool things', and overhyped finisher. He's perfect for them.

I'm not sure who's worse between Corbin and Fale.

jred2k

Baron Corbin fits the WWE perfectly though. Boring wrestling, unimpressive 'big man', shallow gimmick, 'cool guy doing cool things', and overhyped finisher. He's perfect for them.

I'm not sure who's worse between Corbin and Fale.

I think Corbin would wilt if he tried to carry Balor on his shoulders. Point for Fale.

Bad Luck Fall > End of Days

Fale's is a great finisher for a big man. It looks impressive, it shows off his strength and it looks like it hurts the hell out of his opponent. Meanwhile, Corbin's is a shitty facebuster that relies on him falling backwards with great velocity onto his own shoulders/neck/skull.

jred2k

wow the Corbin hate this morning what the hell

Its almost like this thread full of wrestling fans don't like a shitty, boring wrestler that is nothing but a look and a finisher.

wow the Roman Reigns hate this morning what the hell

That Makabe shirt:

icecreamarticlemain.jpg

imBask

Banned
Its almost like this thread full of wrestling fans don't like a shitty, boring wrestler that is nothing but a look and a finisher.

Corbin has a better presence in the ring than Reigns, and he's not being pushed as the chosen one so it's fine

RP912

Banned

Fale's is a great finisher for a big man. It looks impressive, it shows off his strength and it looks like it hurts the hell out of his opponent. Meanwhile, Corbin's is a shitty facebuster that relies on him falling backwards with great velocity onto his own shoulders/neck/skull.

truth...

I'm getting tired of wrestlers doing flippy floppy shit just to enhance the strength of a finisher when it's just a simple ass move like a atomic drop. It's like leavng a 3 page letter to tell your mom that you went to the store and be back in 5 minutes.

Cagey

Banned

Reigns has the interest, the appeal, that look, baby, and the finisher. You better believe... that.

Corbin has nothing. Frail looking skinnyfat tall guy with a dumb finishing move and lolworthy tats. My boy Eli Manning is more imposing than that goofball.

That reminds me, I've a GIF to make when I get home.

Gonzalez

Banned
Reigns has the interest, the appeal, that look, baby, and the finisher. You better believe... that.

Corbin has nothing. Frail looking skinnyfat tall guy with a dumb finishing move and lolworthy tats. My boy Eli Manning is more imposing than that goofball.
You wouldn't say that if Corbin was wearing a girdle.

Top Bottom