• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

jred2k

#leakforseth

Leak your dick picks wrasslegaf.

MTE5NDg0MDU0OTI1NjQxMjMx.jpg

Cagey

Banned
You wouldn't say that if Corbin was wearing a girdle.

Muscled up fatties >>> skinnyfatties.

Rusev looks like a killer, and Corbin looks like the kid who uncomfortably signed up for varsity basketball because he grew 6 inches before his junior year.

These are facts.

JavyOO7

It is developmental, so I'll give Corbin the benefit of a doubt that a few changes are in order. Or that the creative side in developmental gives him changes before he jumps into the main roster... if he makes it that far...

RP912

Banned
I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on those NXT shirts but I hate WWE's idea of putting shit on the back of the shirt.

What's the website for puro NJPW gear?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's amazing what being in a meaningful feud can do to your motivation

I don't even know if that's entirely it. The feuds with Jericho and Ambrose started well, it's just that there's maybe 1 1/2 good matches out of the six they had combined. The rest were stinkers and mainly Bray's fault at that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Things I noticed while watching AJPW

•Zeus wears a big giant 'Z' gold chain and looks like Yujiro on roids now. I bet Sunny would LOVE Zeus
•Akebono's theme should just play for the duration of his match
•Yutaka Yoshie is a bigger Jannetty than Jannetty. This dude used to be tag team champions with Tanahashi. State of your career.
•Zeus invents a new move that the indies will be all over in a month.
OsbQdgR.gif

God of Thunder my ass.

This match was AJPW therefore it was pretty awful, but I really liked the Akebono/Zeus standoff. Crowd was into Zeus trying to topple Akebono. Akebono was the most entertaining person in the match, so that says it all. I can't believe he let Zeus try to suplex him.
Y2wm99f.gif

Kornflayx

I don't even know if that's entirely it. The feuds with Jericho and Ambrose started well, it's just that there's maybe 1 1/2 good matches out of the six they had combined. The rest were stinkers and mainly Bray's fault at that.

But those feuds never felt really meaningful. At least to me, they always felt like filler. And lets face it, Jericho hasn't been good since at least 2010

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can we get FnP back?
tumblr_nhqmtutpP41rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Aren't you guys glad Stephanie got her comeuppance? That dastardly heel. The way she... squashed Brie Bella. The way she hugged her kids at Wrestlemania to generate more heel heat. The way she didn't get pinned or beaten by any babyfaces and dominated the one feud she had? This was shortly after, keep in mind, she, as a face, made Kaitlyn look like a chump for no reason other than to put herself over.

Man, that really went somewhere.

Aren't you guys glad Stephanie got her comeuppance? That dastardly heel. The way she... squashed Brie Bella. The way she hugged her kids at Wrestlemania to generate more heel heat. The way she didn't get pinned or beaten by any babyfaces and dominated the one feud she had? This was shortly after, keep in mind, she, as a face, made Kaitlyn look like a chump for no reason other than to put herself over.

Fear not, It all paid off at Survivor Series when she bawled in the ring, of course I understand if you forgot seeing as they were back in power three weeks later undoing said comeuppance.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Bryan oil pulling story is so ridiculous but it's good he finally got Vince to humor him.

Penguin

Or her random arse showdowns with AJ

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

It made Kaitlyn become a family woman. :(

Yeah I have no idea why they didn't have Brie just kick the shit out of Steph at Summerslam. Then do a rematch next month with the turn if they really wanted.

Is one of the current WWE refs a former TNA ref? The guy who ran out after Bray lifted the mat looked like one of the guys from when TNA only had two refs.

Top Bottom