• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not enough striations for PJ
w9MahKl.gif

Bowser

During today’s WWE NXT conference call, Triple H addressed the Seth Rollins social media situation by saying Rollins has issued an apology for the incident, and the situation remains a private matter for Rollins, whose real name is Colby Lopez.

Colby Lopez?

COLBY LOPEZ?

He should legally change his name to Seth Rollins

So is the next logical step in the overused and much hated Vince falling out of the chair gif to take Stephanie's face and put it over Vince's body and have her look at a progression of Rollins pics? That would officially retire and kill that gif permanently wouldn't it?

Aren't you guys glad Stephanie got her comeuppance? That dastardly heel. The way she... squashed Brie Bella. The way she hugged her kids at Wrestlemania to generate more heel heat. The way she didn't get pinned or beaten by any babyfaces and dominated the one feud she had? This was shortly after, keep in mind, she, as a face, made Kaitlyn look like a chump for no reason other than to put herself over.

Man, that really went somewhere.

Reign of Terror 2.0.

tumblr_inline_ni1qtxagAW1r5344l.png

She learned from the best.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to be accepted by shitty MarvelGAF. They like shit.

Hasney

Gamepaly is pretty solid. A good foundation for future games.

I said that after SD V Raw 2011. The physics were a great foundation if they ironed out the bugs.

4 years later and a different generation, the exact same bugs are still there somehow. it's likely that 2k16 will have the new gameplay features in there unchanged, but they'll have some new couple of features for headlines on the back of the box. Like, who knows, maybe even creating divas.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spidey's probably my favorite super hero. It's been tough watching him get shit movies while everything Marvel touches seemingly turns to gold

Weird, he's always been a shit human being (The Peter Parker one)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So if Suzuki takes the title off Marufuji and then can win the IWGP title later down the road, he can join Takayama and Kensuke Sasaki as they are the only two who have held the major title in all the major Japanese promotions.

Spidey's probably my favorite super hero. It's been tough watching him get shit movies while everything Marvel touches seemingly turns to gold
Don't you complain about "babyfaces" using "heel" tactics? And yet here you are championing an annoying a**hole that sh*t talks people as he beats them up.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I feel like I'm crazy. Theres been 2 really bad Spidey films (3 and ASM2) but I honestly think they're generally on par or better than most Marvel stuff.

Sephzilla

Don't you complain about "babyfaces" using "heel" tactics? And yet here you are championing an annoying a**hole that sh*t talks people as he beats them up.

I think you have me confused with someone else? I've frequently admitted to being a mark for The Rock, who basically did that all the time as a face

I feel like I'm crazy. Theres been 2 really bad Spidey films (3 and ASM2) but I honestly think they're generally on par or better than most Marvel stuff.

Spidey 3 is awful, both Amazing movies are mediocre and are on the Thor tier of movies at best. I'd personally throw in that Spidey 3 made me retroactively hate 2 as well.

Top Bottom