• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Spiderman 3 gave us some of the best GIFS of ALL TIME.

This cannot be debated.

yes, but does the five minutes of crazy shit in The Wicker Man make the rest of the film worth it?

Five Fav ONLY SUPERHERO MOVIES THAT MATTER

1. the crow
2. hellboy
3. V For Vendetta
4. Spider Man 2
Man of Steel

los+zombis.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Go Shiozaki hits a perfect looking suplex
KynbwGq.gif

Good looking lariat afterwards too, but I didn't gif it because I feel like half the appeal of the lariat is the sound.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Blade is by far the best Marvel movie, runner up is the original Punisher. Then War Zone.

Striker

"I'll extend my arms but hold back the rest of my body from getting touched. I'm not going to risk getting hurt!"

If he did that in any other era, or with guys like Benoit, Eddie, Holly, etc., he would get put into a 1 on 1 match and get stiffed for 10-15 minutes. Rightfully so. Who is the locker room leaders? Guys like Kane, Big Shoe, and Orton?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Weird analogy but maybe Bootaaay will agree with me even if he doesn't like Nash.

The booking, attitude, and just overall synergy between the two of Takayama and Suzuki in the mid 2000s(like 2004-2008) remind me of the Outsiders a lot. I know they were trying to do Brody and Hansen, but something about their booking in NOAH and AJPW and other promotions just reminds me of Nash and Hall.

"I'll extend my arms but hold back the rest of my body from getting touched. I'm not going to risk getting hurt!"

If he did that in any other era, or with guys like Benoit, Eddie, Holly, etc., he would get put into a 1 on 1 match and get stiffed for 10-15 minutes. Rightfully so. Who is the locker room leaders? Guys like Kane, Big Shoe, and Orton?

Part of his gimmick is protecting the "moneymaker". It's a work.

Kornflayx

It also didn't help that the Usos nearly always clip the ropes when they do that jump. If he didn't clip it, Miz would've caught him

Heel

Birdman about to dominate the Oscars, friend.

Hollywood can't resist that shoot in the middle on how shitty Hollywood has become. Marks for themselves.

You're probably right. It's a jackoff film for academy voters in so many ways.

WWE probably didn't mention SST/Headshrinkers because if a new WWE fan saw 5 seconds of Steiners/Headshrinkers they'd be like 'FUCK WHAT WAS THAT!'

Got to keep people ignorant so they keep buying Uso shirts.

Remember when he first went solo and they talked about his upbringing in the hood? meanwhile Usos like 'man i don't want to flip burgers'

Didn't he do a tour or something?

If Miz turned up to one of the infamous IWA-MS student try-out shows and attempted to catch someone like that, Ian Rotten would've chewed him out on the mic post-match for ten minutes and sent him home without his pay (which was hotdogs).

Birdman is the only good movie involving a super hero. Fact.

Clearly, someone never saw Zebraman;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyggpWz3fkw

Weird analogy but maybe Bootaaay will agree with me even if he doesn't like Nash.

The booking, attitude, and just overall synergy between the two of Takayama and Suzuki in the mid 2000s(like 2004-2008) remind me of the Outsiders a lot. I know they were trying to do Brody and Hansen, but something about their booking in NOAH and AJPW and other promotions just reminds me of Nash and Hall.

I can definitely see that, they've got that swagger to them and sort of derisively control the match at their own pace, whereas Hansen & Brody where just brawling shit kickers who didn't let up for a moment.

So what are the chances Suzuki actually walks out GHC champ?

Pretty good, although I don't see him getting a huge reign.

If Miz turned up to one of the infamous IWA-MS student try-out shows and attempted to catch someone like that, Ian Rotten would've chewed him out on the mic post-match for ten minutes and sent him home without his pay (which was hotdogs).

And if Miz tried it in Chikara, Quackenbush would have hit him with a Liger palm strike and yelled at him for 30 minutes in front of the entire locker room. Then, Quackenbush would watch the match on tape and give Miz a binder full of notes.

Heel

My only problem with Rusev is that he's on the exact same path as Bray Wyatt one year ago, and I'm now embarrassed to admit that I ever enjoyed Bray Wyatt. Let's hope Rusev and his valet Lana can use their natural improv ability to evolve their characters, because WWE Creative won't be doing it for them.

UberTag

Haven't seen Birdman yet, looks shit but I'll give it a chance.
It's a decent enough flick. Will probably win the Oscars for Best Picture, Director and Cinematography in a couple weeks. Might win Screenplay. Looks like Keaton's going to lose Actor to Redmayne and they're backing Birdman ahead of Boyhood for Picture/Director as a make-good.

Sephzilla

My only problem with Rusev is that he's on the exact same path as Bray Wyatt one year ago, and I'm now embarrassed to admit that I ever enjoyed Bray Wyatt. Let's hope Rusev and his valet Lana can use their natural improv ability to evolve their characters, because WWE Creative won't be doing it for them.

You're not wrong.

Bray was another up and coming main eventer who was sacrificed before the alter of Cena. I'm very interested to see if Rusev can survive after his feud with Cena is over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh that's right, Marufuji and Suzuki used to be tag champions together. I totally forgot about that.

b0eAl39.gif

Unrelated gif of the match I'm watching. The pop for this was nutso.

Top Bottom