• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Good, because it really isn't a big deal.

brie-bella-bitch-guyefr3a.gif

I wonder what Cena's got going with that periorbital dermatitis. That shit still being there a week later suggests it's going to hang around for a while.

My only problem with Rusev is that he's on the exact same path as Bray Wyatt one year ago, and I'm now embarrassed to admit that I ever enjoyed Bray Wyatt. Let's hope Rusev and his valet Lana can use their natural improv ability to evolve their characters, because WWE Creative won't be doing it for them.

lol that was fast

I expect Heel's support of Rusev to end up about as well as his support of Wyatt

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cena isn't going to be caught dead with the US title. That'd be like the rock winning the hardcore belt.
Cena's gonna merge the US and IC belts to make the United Intercontinental championship.
I wonder what Cena's got going with that periorbital dermatitis. That shit still being there a week later suggests it's going to hang around for a while.
Something something z-pak on it.

StevieWhite

Lovely match between these two gentlemen. I'll be watching this match after work is over today.

Takayama got me watching Japanese pro wrestling when he got his face punched in by Don Frye. I will forever be indebted to him - the most physically attractive human on the planet.

Baron Corbin fits the WWE perfectly though. Boring wrestling, unimpressive 'big man', shallow gimmick, 'cool guy doing cool things', and overhyped finisher. He's perfect for them.

I'm not sure who's worse between Corbin and Fale.

Fale has at least been booked reasonably well, hidden in tag matches or given singles matches against guys that work a similar style (Makabe) or guys that can carry him (Nakamura). Although I am worried about his impending singles match with Okada.

I always felt bad for Rikio, having to be the one to end Kobashi's legendary title reign was always going to be tough to follow up on and he was likely only given the belt because he was a 'safe' choice politically.

Kornflayx

I always felt bad for Rikio, having to be the one to end Kobashi's legendary title reign was always going to be tough to follow up on and he was likely only given the belt because he was a 'safe' choice politically.

Yeah, who else was there in 2005 who could've believably taken the title off of him?

But you were talking about Hansens lariat to Kobashi from outside the ring. So I watched that match again and just wanted to leave this here:

iOcSBMwMQmeve.gif

Absolutely must watch match for everyone

Cena isn't going to be caught dead with the US title. That'd be like the rock winning the hardcore belt.

Agreed.

Prediction: Rusev wins at Fast Lane, beats the ever loving shit out of Cena the next night on Raw, is stripped of the US title (which is then retired), and we get Cena/Rusev in a No DQ match at Mania where Cena DEFIES THE ODDS.

The US title is so worthless right now it doesn't even deserve to be merged with the IC belt. Just let it die.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Agreed.

Prediction: Rusev wins at Fast Lane, beats the ever loving shit out of Cena the next night on Raw, is stripped of the US title (which is then retired), and we get Cena/Rusev in a No DQ match at Mania where Cena DEFIES THE ODDS.

The US title is so worthless right now it doesn't even deserve to be merged with the IC belt. Just let it die.
Just let it die?

JUST LET IT DIE?

JUST LET AMERICA DIE?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT

YOU COMMIE

Can we get that Lipstick Alley report, Perspicacity?

Bluff City Belle said:
Pickle Slice said:
Dream Blue said:
Pickle Slice said:
I'm really disappointed. With all that body Seff is lugging around I thought this dude for sure had a Cockasaurus Rex in those drawers. I feel cheated Seth Smallins. Damn.
Really? Did you not see those cyberfights pics?

I would say this. He looks decent sized to me and Seth has bigger thighs than the average man so his tool isn't going to look that great next to them but it's quite fine if he knows how to work it.
But ironically, it was the cyberfights that initially mislead me. See, I figured the bulges were sans erection so, I thought, even while soft it seems impressive now imagine that bad boy erect?! I thought he was saving it for the ladies! I didn't know it was his milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard.
He's still a bottom, girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kqobQRcUo

Great exchange

Rolodex of Hate said:
Yeah, I'm not terribly disappointed with what Seth is working with. Dude's a grower, but not in the sense I was expecting. If he knows how to angle his hips to work that spot, then it's all good.

jred2k

I wonder what song will be put with the WM video package for Cena/Rusev. They used "My Legacy" last year. Are there any recently released pop songs that deal with a man trying to protect his honour?

scabro

good for seth, not his fault his private life got curbstomped live on social media. imagine if he had lost both his fiance, his job, and his dick pix in one night

hed be doing backdoor to rollins and excluded from the hall of fame

Top Bottom