• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sanjuro

QOC0DNb.png

kind of want.

WE THE FISH PEOPLE

I'm convinced that Mike McCarthy (Packer's coach) created some kind of mind-control device and used it on Pete Carroll at the end of the Super Bowl. Because that final play call was McCarthy levels of stupid.

Poor Daniel Bryan, nothing can go his way right now.

I play a game of Madden every two years and I thought that was McMahon levels of booking on the part of the coach.

Like.....how? Was it because they didn't want Lynch to be MVP?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How about changing Shamus's music. its god awful.

Seth too. jesus who picked that shit. I think I have that tune on my Casio keyboard from 1985.

Both great themes, especially Rollins'. Great theme.

Sephzilla

Ambrose and Cesaro are the two guys in most immediate need of a new theme song. Ambrose has the cool wind up but the rest of the song is awful. Cesaro needs to reunite with Swagger again and get that theme back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're in a golden age of WWE themes, folks. CFO$ puts out smangers.

Carnby

That's nothing. He has a long history of pulling pranks and bullying people. Here is an excerpt from the latest Observer about Tough Enough

As a paying customer, you should stop posting the Observer for all to read. I'm not going to report you. Just saying.

Vylash

How about changing Shamus's music. its god awful.

Seth too. jesus who picked that shit. I think I have that tune on my Casio keyboard from 1985.

Sheamus has an awesome theme, please

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THESE WORDS ARE TRUE, AND I WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still want a shoot Battle Royale or Royal Rumble.

Why didn't he ask a match for Rollins? I know it's obviously Orton's feud but surely Bryan and Rollins could successfully petition for it.

UberTag

Didn't someone on here post that Bryan and Ziggler might be curtain jerking at Mania? How weird would that be?
What makes you think their match wouldn't curtain jerk Mania?
Hell, unless he's tagging with Kane, D.Brine ALWAYS curtain jerks Mania.

Why didn't he ask a match for Rollins? I know it's obviously Orton's feud but surely Bryan and Rollins could successfully petition for it.
Rollins doesn't want to get dragged down by that anchor.

imBask

Banned
Shoot anything would be fine because Lesnar would still be the champ against pretty much anyone in that locker room

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Outside of Brock, who is WWE's best shooter? Ziggy?

Probably either him or Swagger, both were All-American wrestling stars. "Stars" but hey, talent's talent.

The community has taken a hit in the past 24 hours so I'm leaving it to an app vote as to what I should do tonight:

A) break my one week hiatus from watching WWE programming to watch RAW for the better of the community

B) continue my hiatus but post about what I'm doing instead just to make sure everyone knows I'm not watching RAW and that I'm too good for it

C) fuck myself

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The community has taken a hit in the past 24 hours so I'm leaving it to an app vote as to what I should do tonight:

A) break my one week hiatus from watching WWE programming to watch RAW for the better of the community

B) continue my hiatus but post about what I'm doing instead just to make sure everyone knows I'm not watching RAW and that I'm too good for it

C) fuck myself

Do what you want, don't go all NeoGAF on us and ask us what to do.

C.

I had forgotten about Jake Hager. Dude is a complete hoss and should take his talents to Bellatoe.

Swagger pisses me off so much, dude has the body type and physical gifts to be a real force in the ring and yet he's so mediocre.

Real ass Taker needs to come back and get in Swagger's face like he did the Big Show.

C) fuck myself

D) Twilight gifs

Striker

Swagger pisses me off so much, dude has the body type and physical gifts to be a real force in the ring and yet he's so mediocre.

Real ass Taker needs to come back and get in Swagger's face like he did the Big Show.
For being such a solid amateur wrestling performer, he has such a boring moveset. Combine that with his bad mic work, it's no surprise he's went nowhere, even when they've given him a few short chances. He has great size though, but that's it. Charlie Haas is like that. Shelton Benjamin could at least work worth a damn.

Anth0ny

C) fuck myself

do the fun and playful thing

watch raw and complain about it on neogaf

More vanilla midgets than Special K were? C'mon. Generation Next, awful Gabe-name aside, were one of the best things about ROH in 2004.

That 'cist Bootaaay forgot that Hydro was in Special K.

How about changing Shamus's music. its god awful

But it fits Sheamus so well. "It's shame to see/Sheamus in the ring..."

I nominate Puder for TMF status. Dude went above and beyond WWE's ribs and lived to tell about it.

Puder's aborted ROH run is one of the first things I think of when I think of Puder these days.

Top Bottom