• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I see ecdubya doo-rag vince in my head saying that right now.

6m4BF2F.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Vanilla is an extremely strong and well liked flavour which is why it is so common. "Plain" ice cream is just a sweetened dairy flavour, which is why it is so often punched up with vanilla, because you don't need to add much to give it a distinct flavour.

I think that this is where the term "vanilla midget" comes from, because they're small guys so you don't have to pay them very much but adding one to your match can give it a whole lot of flavour.
I can't get enough of this indepth analysis from you Pepsi.

So HHH tonight. I wonder how he's going to sidestep all the VKM second guessing. The NXT guys being buried on RAW. Should be interesting.

jmdajr

According to several readers in the Denver area, WWE sent out an email hyping an 8 man tag team match for Raw tonight, featuring John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, Big Show, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt.

lol!

Hasney

According to several readers in the Denver area, WWE sent out an email hyping an 8 man tag team match for Raw tonight, featuring John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, Big Show, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt.

lol!

Well I can't see The Monday Night Raw delivering without sharks now.

Toki767

This is some alternative universe shit o_0. They can draw in the UK, do dogshit at home, and do ok in Japan.

Dixie needs to re-evaluate her strategy.

They're only there once a year vs all year round to drive out their audience in the US.

JavyOO7

If you want Reigns to overcome the odds, why doesn't he face the entire roster tonight? It could be 1 vs 29. Then it could just be a conga line of doom with Roman throwing super man punches and spears.

lol!

"We're out of ideas. Fuck it, let's just throw everyone in the same match."

RP912

Banned
lol @ a 8 man tag match for tonight. Have fun yall...I'm going to finish Ryse and check out the second road to NJPW show that I missed over the weekend.

Sweet Jesus. Paul Heyman used to book on fucking napkins and come up with gold. Hell the WCW wrestlers used to wing their shitting booking.

Top Bottom