• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

TNA should stay in the UK

B83AsWYCYAAkvoX.jpg

Thorakai

Tonight we will finally bear witness to the beginning of the new chapter of the inaugural moment in time whereupon the genesis of Mcgillicutty will finally commence.

somedevil

A lot of it's to do with the fact that TNA's on free TV over here, whereas WWE is only available on a Sky subscription.

They do have a fanbase there. Plus they brought in grado for all the tapings. He is a draw right? Can't wait for the reactions of US fans when they see him on impact.

They did 5000 supposedly for the London tapings. Enjoy these 6 weeks overseas because after that its back to the impact zone.

I don't recall ever seeing Cesaro taking pics and selfies with fans. What a cunt.

Please Beef that's just unfair, after all do you expect jobbers like Cesaro to actually have fans wanting to takes pics and selfies with them?

Why that one whole year ago where he was actually doing stuff on Raw seems but a distant memory now.

Bowser

Signed back up for the Network for the live podcast tonight.

Still got Feb free (even as a previous subscriber), lol carnies

Man alive! I take a break due to the real world shitting all over my life and WWE and Wrasslegaf goes mental!
  • Rumble Rage
  • Bannings
  • Food Network Gifs
  • Smug Haitches
  • Crowded TNA shows
  • Blizzards

Jeezy Chreezy guys it's all been going on in here. Still it looks pretty calm in here now so it's nice to be back (if anyone remembers me)

Also I thought the original plan was to have RAW in Philly if the Blizzard caused issues? Though maybe it was smarter to do what they did.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I let my sub run or on January 31st. I just went to check and actually signed up for the free month that is only for new subscribers.

That's nice of them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Special announcement from HHH, obviously something about putting Bryan vs Brock at WM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

More like special announcment from HHH to tell you about the WWE Network.

Vanilla is for the flavoring - very "plain" not about skin color, you mega-racist.

Vanilla is an extremely strong and well liked flavour which is why it is so common. "Plain" ice cream is just a sweetened dairy flavour, which is why it is so often punched up with vanilla, because you don't need to add much to give it a distinct flavour.

I think that this is where the term "vanilla midget" comes from, because they're small guys so you don't have to pay them very much but adding one to your match can give it a whole lot of flavour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vanilla is an extremely strong and well liked flavour which is why it is so common. "Plain" ice cream is just a sweetened dairy flavour, which is why it is so often punched up with vanilla, because you don't need to add much to give it a distinct flavour.

I think that this is where the term "vanilla midget" comes from, because they're small guys so you don't have to pay them very much but adding one to your match can give it a whole lot of flavour.

It's what all the whites like.

I prefer vanilla to chocolate.

JavyOO7

Where the hell is Bayley on that NXT video posted earlier? The little girl in the beginning even had a Bayley shirt. God dammit.

Top Bottom