• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

tXFPrn3.jpg

Looking forward to this although kinda dumb that it's not happening in ROH, but I'll take it anyways.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Generation Next. The vanilla midgets of ROH.

Just think about the implications of that. Vanilla midgets compared to the rest of the ROH roster

Hasney

I think Ambrose vs Rollins at Mania could happen. Both of them I don't think have a Mania plan yet and they do have unfinished business.

Rollins and Orton, unless they hotshot it on Febs PPV.

Ambrose probably battle royal. Or Sheamus for some reason.

Bryan asking for a match with Ziggler is dumb as shit. They will get 10 minutes tops and it tells Vince that Bryan sees himself below the main event.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I actually don't mind Sheamus. His character is boring, but he usually has pretty good matches. Is this an okay opinion.

Bryan asking for a match with Ziggler is dumb as shit. They will get 10 minutes tops and it tells Vince that Bryan sees himself below the main event.
I'm not a fan of the match either, it's just a one off that advances very little of anything. I would rather have him face Sheamus if those were the two choices.

Snippet of a Roman Reigns interview this morning:

Reigns discussed the WWE being behind him as he prepares to wrestle for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on March 29 at Levi's Stadium in California.

"It's one of those situations where obviously the company does what the company does and the fans do what they do," he said. "And that's what's so great. So, the fans have to realize as opinionated as you want it, the company is the same way. The company is going to do what they want to do, fans are going to do what they want to do, and hopefully at the end of the day I'm just the guy getting rich."

Lastly, Reigns discussed his critics and the legacy he wants to leave behind in his career.

"The majority of critics are people who have no clue what they're talking about, been in a wrestling ring, been a public speaker, and wouldn't even lock up with me. They would have no clue what to do. So, for them to critique or ever say anything about any performer is asinine and just blows my mind."

He added: "My goal is hopefully make everyone happy and be satisfied with the product that I've created. People don't realize is I created a product - a Superman punch - and taken a spear and made it my own. There's a lot of things that I've done that I've created, so there's a lot of opinions that I have that I'm not going to budge on."
Ahahahahahahhahah he is THE guy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I like how for Black History Month WWE uploaded a bunch of stuff highlighting the success black wrestlers had anywhere but working for the McMahons.

Agreed. I also like how they put Cryme Tyme in there as if it was some gift to the culture.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mechashiva, that's approaching the bottom regarding taste.

Sephzilla

You sons of bitches no sold my RoboCop 3 review. If I had some silly gifs in there you probably would have all bit on it. I'm gonna be the Zack Ryder of WrassleGAF and start posting on Reddit complain on Twitter!

I'm joking

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You sons of bitches no sold my RoboCop 3 review. If I had some silly gifs in there you probably would have all bit on it. I'm gonna be the Zack Ryder of WrassleGAF and start posting on Reddit complain on Twitter!

I'm joking

You didn't put gifs in it? And you're calling it a "review"? Stro has spoiled me.

Kaiterra

Banned
If Bryan faced off with Sheamus it'd give him something to actually prove both in and out of character. Makes it seem like either he knows for a fact that they'd just book it in a way to screw him or that he'd rather try and help Ziggler than worry about his own spot right now.

Sephzilla

I'm convinced that Mike McCarthy (Packer's coach) created some kind of mind-control device and used it on Pete Carroll at the end of the Super Bowl. Because that final play call was McCarthy levels of stupid.

Poor Daniel Bryan, nothing can go his way right now.

How about changing Shamus's music. its god awful.

Seth too. jesus who picked that shit. I think I have that tune on my Casio keyboard from 1985.

Top Bottom