• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Review-A-Wai mentioned that every triple threat match is usually the fault of previous bad booking and an attempt to fix it.

Is that really true?

I mean I could see this year and last year but mania XX kinda worked,

3/4 ways always leave doubt on whether the win was decisive. This can be a good thing to switch up certain programs but when it comes to your biggest show of the year is often not ideal.

Fox318

I love cooking and enjoy wrassling. These two things shouldn't cross.

HOWEVER

Nigella is worth making an exception for. She's even sexier when you hear her speak. Watching her show used to turn on my last girlfriend in seconds. Only time I've ever had a booty call at 11:00am on a Sunday.

V0Wduta.jpg

BAH GOD ALTON'S GOT THE SALT

Alucard

Banned
Super Mario 3D World on Wii U is also a lot of fun

I'll probably get around to that one in two years or so, but good to hear there are so many good games out there for hardcores-turned-casuals.

That was one of the first games that me and my ex were able to bond over. Excellent game for non gamers and casuals.

To be fair, he was pretty good at it.

Good stuff, man. Hoping that 4-5 years from now I'll be able to do 4-player on it with my wife n 2 daughters.

Fox318

3/4 ways always leave doubt on whether the win was decisive. This can be a good thing to switch up certain programs but when it comes to your biggest show of the year is often not ideal.

There should be a stip that the champ has to be pinned in order to win the belt.

When it comes to mania main event triple threats matches here is the list

Benoit vs HHH vs HBK
Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton ( sub 10 minute match)
Edge vs. John Cena vs. Big Show (sub 15 minute match)
Bryan vs Orton vs Batista

Alucard

Banned
Just read the Smackdown spoiler of the "major" event near the end.

I can only echo what everyone else on here has already said...

L

O

L

Fox318

I understand that Big Show has a stupid contract but why is Kane still used so much in the main event? Shouldn't the role be given to a guy like Harper to help build him as a heel?

somedevil

WWE put out this statement:

“WWE does not discriminate against individuals regardless of age, race, religion or sexual orientation, and we continue to proudly support Fred Rosser (aka WWE Superstar Darren Young) for being open about his sexuality.

Unfortunately, WWE cannot change cultures and laws around the world, and thus we did not send Fred Rosser to the United Arab Emirates for our upcoming events for his own protection.

WWE also fully supports Fred Rosser’s right to express his views on personal social media accounts rather than WWE’s corporate platforms.”

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We getting another nxt special any time soon? I loved the one last year with the crazy Balor entrance and whatnot

I wonder if WWE is afraid to use Young because of homophobic crowds.

They did chant fruity pebbles last time he was on, but it was just by a few jackasses in the front row.

It would be nice to have him lead an inspirational B A Star message/role model.

I really like his look, but who knows if he can work it in the ring

Fox318

I wonder if WWE is afraid to use Young because of homophobic crowds.

They did chant fruity pebbles last time he was on, but it was just by a few jackasses in the front row.

It would be nice to have him lead an inspirational B A Star message/role model.

I really like his look, but who knows if he can work it in the ring
They wouldnt know what to do with him.

Look at the new day. They have no fucking idea what to do after that salon article.

Do you think a The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel thread would go over well? All those Marvel fans get their threads, how about some love for another franchise?

Vylash

-Triple H said Alex Riley, who has been training at the WWE Performance Center as of late, will be getting some “different opportunities” in the near future

the time is almost upon us #FreeRiley #RileyWalks

Carnby

Things look to be pretty peaceful after last night's dick pic shenanigans. Sure, there was that Darren Young thing, but that didn't get much traction. Looks like things are going to be pretty calm and uncontroversial for...

Oh.

I don't believe it for even a second. Drug addicts have a talent for lying.

Gurrry

Just now catching up on Raw from last night, so I havent read any of the thread in awhile...

But wow, its crazy how that Royal Rumble has completely turned the Reigns storyline on its head and possibly ruined Roman's career (unless he turns full heel).

Alucard

Banned
Is there any context to
Bi-polar Big Show
?

Seems pretty vague from the spoilers

You should know by now.
He did it for HIS FAMILY. YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.

Really though, this is simply terrible if it's just another random turn, which it usually is with Big Show. I wonder if they'll go "the long con" route and say he planned it since Survivor Series or something. So dumb. They probably realized they needed another babyface or something.

Also, this game is truly fun and playful. Super Mario just keeps on delivering.

NewSuperMarioBrosWiiBoxart.png

You should know by now.

Really though, this is simply terrible if it's just another random turn, which it usually is with Big Show. I wonder if they'll go "the long con" route and say he planned it since Survivor Series or something. So dumb. They probably realized they needed another babyface or something.
I'm actually pretty damn sure it's not a turn at all.

You should know by now.

Also, this game is truly fun and playful. Super Mario just keeps on delivering.

NewSuperMarioBrosWiiBoxart.png

If you think New Super Mario Bros. Wii is fun I can't wait until you try New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario 3D World.

Alucard

Banned
If you think New Super Mario Bros. Wii is fun I can't wait until you try New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario 3D World.

As mentioned, that's probably at least 2 years down the road for me, but I'm looking forward to it. Going to enjoy the ride of this one in 30-60 minute increments before bed for the next few weeks. Really happy that Nintendo and its systems are still keeping platformers alive.

Games I've bought and that will keep me busy for the next few years...

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Rayman Origins
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid: Other M
Xenoblade Chronicles

...and about 10 more.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As mentioned, that's probably at least 2 years down the road for me, but I'm looking forward to it. Going to enjoy the ride of this one in 30-60 minute increments before bed for the next few weeks. Really happy that Nintendo and its systems are still keeping platformers alive.

Games I've bought and that will keep me busy for the next few years...

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Rayman Origins
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid: Other M
Xenoblade Chronicles

...and about 10 more.

oh that's neat, you get to play the game about the baby ,the baby, the baby, the baby

Top Bottom