• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Vylash

As mentioned, that's probably at least 2 years down the road for me, but I'm looking forward to it. Going to enjoy the ride of this one in 30-60 minute increments before bed for the next few weeks. Really happy that Nintendo and its systems are still keeping platformers alive.

Games I've bought and that will keep me busy for the next few years...

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Rayman Origins
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid: Other M
Xenoblade Chronicles

...and about 10 more.

lol

Alucard

Banned

I've read some reviews, but I found it for 10 bucks brand new. I'm sure I'll find things to like about it. Might play Sin and Punishment before it, though. We'll see. For now, gonna enjoy the Mario Wii goodness.

Oh yeah, still need to play and finish Mario Galaxy 2.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Suzuki killed a man in the ring
tumblr_nastojBn5Y1qf7xjao6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nastojBn5Y1qf7xjao9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nastojBn5Y1qf7xjao5_r1_250.gif

TMF has been played out but goddamn these jiffs speak for themselves.

Remember that time the WWE tried to get Michael Sam to appear to talk about discrimination in the NFL and then kept Darren Young off of television for the past seven years?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Things look to be pretty peaceful after last night's dick pic shenanigans. Sure, there was that Darren Young thing, but that didn't get much traction. Looks like things are going to be pretty calm and uncontroversial for...

Oh.

Damn, I hope Triple H's daughters don't ever do a google search for Triple H.

Darren Young is only employed because he announced he is gay and WWE would feel guilty about releasing him. He sucks in the ring and has no charisma, or atleast hasn't shown any while being in WWE.

UberTag

Darren Young is only employed because he announced he is gay and WWE would feel guilty about releasing him. He sucks in the ring and has no charisma, or atleast hasn't shown any while being in WWE.
I'm sure he has plenty to showcase. But given that it's the WWE and he's black and he's gay, Creative continues to have nothing for him.

He shouldn't feel too bad. They clearly have nothing for Otunga, either. And they both could be sullying their names in The New Day. So it could always be worse.
Best case scenario is they get the JTG treatment and collect paychecks for the next 5 years for doing nothing.

The best thing about RAW this week is listening to Bryan, Vinny and Craig take a collective shit on the show in audio form. Meltzer was a good little apologist like always in his podcast with Mike.

Heel

Dusty Rhodes @WWEDustyRhodes · 5h 5 hours ago
This Monday night on Raw I will be there ,and the Boys and me will get these hard times on the Rhodes family over !

Dusty Rhodes @WWEDustyRhodes · 4h 4 hours ago
It's hard times for the Rhodes family . This Monday on Raw I will settle things with both my Boys

Remembering Dusty's last appearance, we are surely in for a treat on The Monday Night RAW, dadday.

dream

Plus, Heel, Doom gave us this great moment, where Butch Reed turned on Ron Simmons minutes before Jim Ross interviewed a 12 year old boy who said that his favorite team was Doom, and is understandably very shaken up by seeing his favorite team break up, and Jim Ross is basically like "tough shit kid, welcome to the real world you crybaby bitch."

dream

Then, Heel, it led to Ron being pushed as WCW's top babyface, giving us this great interview where King Harley Race basically said that when he was World's Champion, he owned colored slaves. Then Ron Simmons won the world title from Big Van Vader because Cowboy Bill Watts wasn't a racist.

dream

It really wasn't a good reign, Heel, and it was so abundantly clear that Ron only got the strap because Cowboy Bill Watts wasn't a racist that they eventually had to put it back on Big Van Vader, which allowed WCW to build to that wonderful match between Big Van Vader and Ric Flair at Starrcade 93.

Ron would eventually join the WWF, where he debuted wearing a baby blue helmet as part of his ethnic Roman gladiator gimmick. Eventually, he'd be paired with perennial mid-card talent Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw, and got into the WWE Hall of Fame because he said "damn" a lot in a baritone voice.

Top Bottom