• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Marvel

could never
Friends, I was wrong about Assassin's Creed Unity. It's the best goddamned Assassin's Creed game ever.

Funny you should bring this up, I bought this from eBay to go with my new ps4 the other day. To me it's always looked fantastic. Should arrive tomorrow...

I'm really looking forward to playing it, glad you like it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This Mojo Rawley pic is CRACKING ME UP
6I1s18Tl.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It stumbles HARD at the beginning. Regardless of what you see on the map, do the first three sequences first, no matter what - then enjoy the rest. And bah gawd there's a lot to do.

Crime scene shit is fun. Missions are fun. Throwaway missions are fun. Upgraydezzz missions are good. Co-op is actually really dope and quick. Also spend some of your points in-game to give yourself some health by buying gear - just in the start menu.

All that above is shit I wish I knew when I had started, it would have made it a lot better.

Alucard

Banned
Added to the ROH Anniversary Show:
odbmariafull1.jpg

Eh. Wonder how Maria will look in the ring, or if it'll just be a match filled with clusterfuckery on the outside courtesy of Briscoe and Bennett.

Remember when Corey Graves basically said "yeah actually i'm not really a hardcore punker rebel, I just put this image on for show" and then they never referenced that again? I guess it's hard to do a poser gimmick when you're covered in tats but it would've been interesting to see them run with that

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Corey Graves basically said "yeah actually i'm not really a hardcore punker rebel, I just put this image on for show" and then they never referenced that again? I guess it's hard to do a poser gimmick when you're covered in tats but it would've been interesting to see them run with that

That's exactly what punk as fuck people say though. #stayhumble

Added to the ROH Anniversary Show:
odbmariafull1.jpg

Eh. Wonder how Maria will look in the ring, or if it'll just be a match filled with clusterfuckery on the outside courtesy of Briscoe and Bennett.

I only know her from the last year of watching ROH. Is she any good in the ring?

I mean, it's fine if not. The main event of the latest episode of ROH was fantastic, largely because of her.

jred2k

Are Maria and Christy Hemme the only women from the Divas Searches left in the wrestling biz?

Looking back those were like trial runs for Total Divas.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to be needing someone uber macho to make up for this month of Breeze.

So far my options are looking like Kasai, Brody, Takayama, Suzuki, or Sugiura.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to be needing someone uber macho to make up for this month of Breeze.

So far my options are looking like Kasai, Brody, Takayama, Suzuki, or Sugiura.

Why not Razor Ramon? He oozes machismo.

RP912

Banned
I liked what I read, but it's NXT tonight. It's hard to be hyped for much else.

for some reason I'm not really hype for NXT :/. I tried but the only thing I'm hyped about is the 4 way match because bae will be bossing throughout the match.

Top Bottom