• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So true. I have no idea how Yeezus could get so much praise. It's garbage especially compared to the excellent previous album.

Because it's Kanye and people who like Kanye are predetermined to like Kanye regardless of what he puts out.

Everyone is crazy but them. Kanye is the Young Bucks of music is what I'm saying.
Bryan winning the U.S. title over Miz definitely helped get him started, and Sandow was doing fuck all after the MITB run before Mizdow

And he was over as hell doing the random gimmicks weekly. Sandow has always been over.

Bryan was the most over NXT rookie as soon as he wrestled Jericho.

I've never seen him wrestle but have heard the name, he was a veteran and pretty well known - apparently he played a role in a lot of WWE's British talent getting signed, including Paige.

Yeah, he's always been a "name" to know in British wrestling, someone you know was a big deal, and important, but before my time.

Well past his time, but he shows up in this ICW show from 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqvLJ2X5Xrc#t=2163

Before Kane retires
lol
, I think it be awesome if Kane betrays The Authority, saves Daniel Bryan, and they hug it out....One last time.

See? How easy is that.

pop*

I really wouldn't mind having them team up and fool around doing comedy skits for the rest of the year. It could be Korporate Kane and Bryan instead of Daemon Kane.

Showaddy

...I like Tama Tonga's look. Only when painted though.

He does look pretty good with the face paint. Unpainted Tama is pretty much what Vince wished Reigns could look like though:
Tama_Tonga2.jpg

JavyOO7

He doesn't care because in an interview wrestling fans call him Daniel Bryan and total diva fans call him Bryan Danielson.

On the network they still haven't put up the newest countdown dealing with wrestlers with job gimmicks. I wonder if they are editing out the Seth Rollins comment before putting it the archive.

It was there yesterday. Not sure why its not there now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tama Tonga is the most forgettable Bullet Club member. And that's in a stable with Doc Gallows.

Mephisto is more memorable. And he was only in it for like one event.

Hey boootaaay, remember when I said Yujiro would be completely forgotten about because he joined Bullet Club? Boy was I right about that one.

Hey boootaaay, remember when I said Yujiro would be completely forgotten about because he joined Bullet Club? Boy was I right about that one.

It's because Yujiro kinda sucks and can't stop dropping people on their heads - he got a NEVER title reign (admittedly, not a great one) that was entirely forgettable mainly because in a year where everyone was having great matches with Ishii, he managed to have a pretty shit pair of matches with him.

Even without his recklessness, he's just really boring to watch. Yujiro's on par with YOSHI-HASHI to me and even then, I like YOSHI more. I mean, obviously he's not actively bad, there's just nothing remarkable about his matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yoshi hashi doesn't even have a gimmick though. At least Yujiro has a fun, entertaining gimmick. He's a perfect mid-carder, you know exactly where he belongs and he's easy to satisfy the fans of. Which NJPW needs more of.

Tonga is fantastic - he's got a good look, great mannerisms, and some flashy moves. I can see him in the IC Title mix by the end of the year. Fale is absolutely awful.

YOSHI dresses like Sun Wukong and has that staff he uses sometimes, also, Okada takes pity on him and keeps picking him as his tag partner. I guess that's his gimmick. I'll agree Yujiro's is superior, but he can often suck the life out of a match whereas YOSHI's been getting some good reactions in recent months. They're both undercard guys to my mind.

Lol those instagram comments from Rollins that are being dug up. Who knows if they're real. Just remember WrassleGAF really broke this story first.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_njmkaeyU481t34v14o1_400.gif

This looks fun.
tumblr_njmkaeyU481t34v14o2_400.gif

tumblr_njmkaeyU481t34v14o3_400.gif

This looks less fun. Kasai and Numazawa are under the scaffold and keep lifting each others heads up to hit the bridge which is pretty funny. It's kind of an upbeat deathmatch. Which is weird to say, but I enjoyed it. Very FnP.
BJW crowds are nuts.

Punk as fuck
tumblr_niefbwZU4H1tx8dnyo8_400.gif
tumblr_niefbwZU4H1tx8dnyo9_250.gif

XenoRaven

As long as the guys that deserve it are getting paid appropriately for carrying a brand and not just getting developmental pay while WWE counts their money. Seems like that would get complicated and lead to a lot of drama, but I'm sure they'll work it out.

imBask

Banned
This might just be the best news ever.

qNyQgxh.png

not really, because as soon as NXT goes more "mainstream" and try to go against Raw, they'll have to dumb down everything that we love about it

I want NXT to be an indie show with WWE production value forever

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Boots, if you haven't seen it, you should dig up Super J Cup 2004 and check out Marufuji vs Kasai. It's easy to forget Crazy Monkey can actually wrestle. And it's weird to see two peoplep who have such completely different career projection.

Top Bottom