• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

RP912

Banned
Its funny that I'm the watching Conway/Liger tag match in New Beginning and Conway is fighting Bane on my 2k14 universe mode right now.

Gorillaz

Wrestling Is Fake

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-12.gif

I'm going to be needing someone uber macho to make up for this month of Breeze.

So far my options are looking like Kasai, Brody, Takayama, Suzuki, or Sugiura.

I'd go Brody or Sugiura. Brody because it's freaking Brody and I've watched a lot of Sugiura lately and have been enjoying his matches.

somedevil

Does Daniel Bryan get mad when fans call him by his real first name as opposed to his stage last name?

He doesn't care because in an interview wrestling fans call him Daniel Bryan and total diva fans call him Bryan Danielson.

On the network they still haven't put up the newest countdown dealing with wrestlers with job gimmicks. I wonder if they are editing out the Seth Rollins comment before putting it the archive.

He doesn't care because in an interview wrestling fans call him Daniel Bryan and total diva fans call him Bryan Danielson.

On the network they still haven't put up the newest countdown dealing with wrestlers with job gimmicks. I wonder if they are editing out the Seth Rollins comment before putting it the archive.

What Seth Rollins comment?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A few reasons.

-He came off like a horny old man in his interview with Lita
-He seems slightly homophobic

Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're not going to edit out Rollins' comment.

What happened with Rollins is not "canon" to WWE. Private matter, proceed as if nothing has happened.

I'm not sure you understand how important being on WrestleMania is to a pro wrestler

That varies wrestler to wrestler, and Charlotte's proper WM debut should be in a serious divas title match - not a throwaway match that may or may not make it on the card, or be given 5 minutes at best.

I wanna try and sell something on the gaf board cause fuck ebay's seller fees but I'm nervous about gettin' ripped off/doing it wrong and getting got. Has anyone ever sold anything there?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;151623587 said:
I wanna try and sell something on the gaf board cause fuck ebay's seller fees but I'm nervous about gettin' ripped off/doing it wrong and getting got. Has anyone ever sold anything there?

Yup, you'll be fine as long as you check feedback. Whatcha sellin pal?

Dazzler

The difference in how maturely the female wrestlers are handled in NXT compared to main roster is crazy. NXT is a far better place for a female wrestler to be

Calling it the "Divas Title" is cringey

Top Bottom