• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

The time for a new NXT belt was the day after they debuted the NXT belt. It looks horrible and even Lucha Underground fixed their belt quickly and that's with far less of a budget than WWE has to work with.

Agreed. Also Lucha Underground doesn't have the big nautical compass belt anymore?

RP912

Banned
This might just be the best news ever.

qNyQgxh.png

trips plz

Tears.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also nothing in wrestling makes me wince as hard as dudes landing on their feet from the top rope. Not razorboards, not cement blocks, not barbwire, not getting dropped on your neck. Every time I see dude land on his feet, my knees start screaming.

I'm thankful that most Jun Kasai matches aren't offered in HD.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even without his recklessness, he's just really boring to watch. Yujiro's on par with YOSHI-HASHI to me and even then, I like YOSHI more. I mean, obviously he's not actively bad, there's just nothing remarkable about his matches.

This is YOSHI-HASHI's break out year. He's going to thwap people with his staff.

Bruce Tharpe-des is in magical form on the New Beginning show, even if he is a total asshole for beating up announcer Shibata-san!

It's easy to rag on wwe for,shitty shirts but pro wrestling tees is like another level of shit

So many wrestlers putting out shirts with zero regard to what any sane person would possibly wear.

Kaladin

Also nothing in wrestling makes me wince as hard as dudes landing on their feet from the top rope. Not razorboards, not cement blocks, not barbwire, not getting dropped on your neck. Every time I see dude land on his feet, my knees start screaming.

Why? Guys have been landing on their feet to save a top rope failure or do a double stomp for a while now. Nothing wrong with it.

Agreed. Also Lucha Underground doesn't have the big nautical compass belt anymore?

They did away with the belt FORGED FROM THE GOLD OF SEVEN AZTEC TRIBES when Cage ripped it up - although to be fair, they haven't debuted the new belt, so it may actually be worse, but that's nearly impossible unless they copy AAA, CMLL, or Lucha Libre USA's belt designs.

I was going to post a gif of Sid Vicious destroying his leg, but I can't even force myself to look at it. One of the worst sports injury I've ever seen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bruce Tharpe-des is in magical form on the New Beginning show, even if he is a total asshole for beating up announcer Shibata-san!

He's also been on fire on Twitter. Everyone should take notes on how to do it. Great stuff. Really enhances his storyline he's in.

Sephzilla

I like the NXT "big X" title belt. It's probably the best looking title belt WWE has right now that isn't named the Intercontinental Title

RP912

Banned
I'm indifferent with the NXT title...while it's a oversized looking ugly ass belt...it works I guess.

I guess I'm a sucker for smaller prestigious looking belts like the undisputed belt and the NWA belt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the most recent Chris Hero pic? Wondering if he's still going for Mastiff's look. I actually really like it on him.

imBask

Banned
I'm indifferent with the NXT title...while it's a oversized looking ugly ass belt...it works I guess.

I guess I'm a sucker for smaller prestigious looking belts like the undisputed belt and the NWA belt.

small belts look terrible on Vince's mastodon... that's also why Jericho and Mysterio should've never been champ

Don't have strong feelings for the NXT belt, it's big, and not too busy, serves it's purpose. Maybe once the brand gets bigger they can get something better.

XenoRaven

Does the Sid gif replay in your head?

Sephzilla

Man, I forgot how fucking boring looking the Attitude Era IC belt was. It's sad that the Winged Eagle belt got retired for a similarly boring ass looking title as well.

Top Bottom