• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Cagey

Banned
Damn Skippy!

tumblr_nj368bn9J61sx191ko1_500.png

HHH had his moments

survivor_series_2005_-_ric_flair_vs_hhh_08.jpg

Hero looks like a deflated HHH.

Triple H was in terrible shape when he was on top of Raw during the ruthless aggression era

HHH was in crazy giant roidy magoo shape in '02. When he got hurt in '03, his physique went to hell and it happened again in '07 when everyone was getting popped and caught by online pharmacies WHICH IS TRULY AMAZING FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A STEROID.

Sting can still have good matches - Roode has some great ones with him just a couple of years ago working the Flair formula, and HHH SHOULD be better than Roode. However, if HHH decides he needs to prove his greatness ala the Steiner matches or the HBK cell, then it might not be pretty.

I believe HHH greatly changed his training style for WM 30. More lean/agile and functional than before.

That's how they train guys at NXT. Hunter talked about it on one of the conference calls. He said when he was getting into the business, guys cared about big muscles. Now they know that doesn't mean shit in the ring and they are training guys to have more functional strength and stamina.

Before Kane retires
lol
, I think it be awesome if Kane betrays The Authority, saves Daniel Bryan, and they hug it out....One last time.

See? How easy is that.

pop*
Hey jmdajr, I saw that adult video clip you mentioned in which Lisa Ann portrays Stephanie McMahon and tag teams on Chyna with her dad.

Overall it was pretty gross.

Ithil

That's how they train guys at NXT. Hunter talked about it on one of the conference calls. He said when he was getting into the business, guys cared about big muscles. Now they know that doesn't mean shit in the ring and they are training guys to have more functional strength and stamina.

More Cesaros, fewer Rybacks.

rrc1594

Triple-H can't wait for the old-man to step down

Aiii

So not worth it
Not too shabby for a 54-year-old man. (Sting will be 56 for WrestleMania 31.)

The only person who doesn't want Vince to step down is Kevin Dunn.

I'm sure some others don't want to either, I bet some main roster guys are dreading the day too.

Toki767

Listening to this Triple H conference call. The guy sure says "umm" a lot. Which is weird because he never says it when he's performing.

What are some good Kurt Angle matches at TNA? I need some Kurt in my life

His matches with Styles, Jarrett, Desmond Wolfe and Joe are his best. Definitely check out the Lockdown match vs Joe. He also had a great match with Jay Lethal for the X title and a surprisingly good cage match against Mr. Anderson.

His matches with Styles, Jarrett, Desmond Wolfe and Joe are his best. Definitely check out the Lockdown match vs Joe. He also had a great match with Jay Lethal for the X title and a surprisingly good cage match against Mr. Anderson.

His Lockdown match with Joe where they basically did worked MMA was the absolute peak of TNA.

Also if you're looking for goofy Kurt promos his stuff with the Angle Alliance is pretty alright. Doesn't match his WWE stuff and some of it is straight up bad but its worth a watch overall.

Oh yeah, that Wolfe match is my favorite. Probably my second favorite TNA match behind AJ vs Abyss at Lockdown.

AJ vs Abyss is pretty underrated. When given time the two of them together always deliver.

UberTag

I was wondering why they made that conspicuous policy announcement of talent no longer being able to fraternize romantically with non-talent in the road crew. Now we know.

I hope Sting is taking every chemical concoction known under the sun to at least attempt to match HHH's physique. If only just for this match.

I want WM and a Summer Slam blow off.

I hope he's really training hard. I was very disappointed with his debut, and how he had red hair, seemingly not caring

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ vs Abyss is pretty underrated. When given time the two of them together always deliver.

2005 was a killer year for Abyss. He also had the best match of Sabu's career that year. He was wildly underrated during that time period. Fast, vicious as fuck, an amazing seller, and an amazing war crate of power moves. It's a shame he fell off so badly but who can blame him when TNA did the same thing.

Top Bottom