• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Today's Navigation hasn't been uploaded. Hopefully soon though. Excited to see Suzuki/Harada.

I'm really looking forward to that, hope we get Suzuki vs Sabre at some point as well, even if it is just an extended squash - Zack trying to go toe-to-toe with Suzuki on the mat would be pretty fun to watch.

jmdajr

Seth should have stayed single man. Or you know, just be a swinger.

Sucks the dirty laundry is out in public. Learning lessons extra............. hard.

Bullet club has too many Vincent's not enough. Hogans/Nash

They need to do something, have them invade all,japan or something.

New japan has all these factions that only do 8 man tags. Amazehow long it took them,to have Suzuki gun do something interesting.

Also
B9l9R2UIMAA5zbI.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm really looking forward to that, hope we get Suzuki vs Sabre at some point as well, even if it is just an extended squash - Zack trying to go toe-to-toe with Suzuki on the mat would be pretty fun to watch.

They've gone a good job of mixing it up more than I would have thought. The results indicate they're teasing Sugiura vs Shelton for the next card which could be incredible.I'm curious when they pull the trigger on Suzuki-gun running into Ultra Dangerous Violent Army.

How quick do the live NXT events get uploaded to Hulu? I know normal episodes take like a full fuckin day so it's probably the same but i gotta do it this way. Don't really feel like subbing to the Network!

1) I don't think they get uploaded to hulu

2) the network is free. Just sign up and cancel it

How quick do the live NXT events get uploaded to Hulu? I know normal episodes take like a full fuckin day so it's probably the same but i gotta do it this way. Don't really feel like subbing to the Network!

It should be up tomorrow morning.

1. shiiiiii

2. I'm a former subscriber, but i could use a diff email. eh, fuck it.

1. They do get uploaded, it takes the place of the weekly episode which would be added.

2. Depending on how long its been you could still get in for free. I did the first six months and never again and was able to get Feb free.

jmdajr

Which pair would you most want to go on a double date with?

Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan
Natalya & Tyson Kidd
Naomi & Jimmy Uso
Maryse & The Miz
Cameron & Vinnie
Eva Marie & Jonathan Coyle

VOTE NOW

OMG If Mizz and Maryse are there next season.

rrc1594

Which pair would you most want to go on a double date with?

Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan
Natalya & Tyson Kidd
Naomi & Jimmy Uso
Maryse & The Miz
Cameron & Vinnie
Eva Marie & Jonathan Coyle

VOTE NOW

OMG If Mizz and Maryse are there next season.

I want to go on a date with Naomi, jimmy can leave his ass home

Gurrry

So..

Rusev's mic skills > Roman Reigns mic skills

What did they do to Reigns? He used to not be this bad. Those acting classes he took when he was "injured" must have been taught by Paris Hilton.

Top Bottom