• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

UberTag

I can't believe WWE missed out on Kurt Vs. Rusev for WM
They didn't want to take attention away from Old Man Sting, Old Man Taker and the ascension of Roman Reigns.

Whoops...

Let's face it... TONIGHT is going to be better than Wrestlemania. We should enjoy it.

Xater

Yooooo

Where the hell is the week's Observer?

There are people that actually still read the Observer? I thought everyone at this point just listens to the shows.

Completely forgot the NXT show is today. Well I guess I will have something nice to watch in the morning.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Former WWF greats got rats waiting for them.

Seth gotta play chase on instagram for em. That's what happens when you're a flea market champion.

Ithil

There are people that actually still read the Observer? I thought everyone at this point just listens to the shows.

Completely forgot the NXT show is today. Well I guess I will have something nice to watch in the morning.

The shows are decent for immediate info but Meltzer is not exactly an eloquent speaker. The actual newsletter is a better source of news.

How often are you thinking about teenagers' sex drives, friend?

DYf3i.gif

Don't try to deflect form the fact that when everyone opted for a Gorgeous, Part Man All Model you went with him as a little boy.

Osaka booed the shit out of Naito again, starting to feel a bit sorry for him, lol. I like how he's dealing with it though;

yybWnqS.gif

Taking lessons from smug ass Tanahashi.

Seth stuff just makes me wish 80s/90s HBK were around now, he'd be a goldmine in this social media era, can't imagine what he would have on his phone.

Kinda surprised, I thought crowds were starting to slowly move on from their rejection of Naito?

They are pretty much, it's just Osaka because of a promo he cut there asking them to boo him if he didn't win the title. He got booed against Honma at the G1 finals as well, but that was just because Honmania was running wild and everyone was desperate to see Honma get at least one win.

Osaka also seemed pretty bored by Bullet Club. Only AJ got a reaction.

Yeah, they didn't seem to care for either of the jr. tag matches. Neither were that great though. Watching Meiyu vs Doc & Anderson now.

How quick do the live NXT events get uploaded to Hulu? I know normal episodes take like a full fuckin day so it's probably the same but i gotta do it this way. Don't really feel like subbing to the Network!

Top Bottom