• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's keep things Soft and Supple. SnS if you wheel.

Thorakai

tumblr_njn4jh9Bx91qcluu2o1_540.png

thank you mr h's

I've certainly not called you a gimmick, but you sure are acting like one. Drop this "Daniel Bryan fan" stuff, and I'd bet you would lose a lot of the hostility. That's what comes off as a gimmick to me, since no sensible person posts like that.

If you like Roman, that is fine. I'm happy you like him. But this stuff that Daniel Bryan is just some cult guy who is only over with a select group of fans is completely ridiculous. Yes, Roman gets cheered at the house shows. Guess who else does and 9 times out of 10 gets a bigger reaction? Daniel Bryan. Who gets cheered more often on TV? Daniel Bryan.

Roman Reigns is popular. Daniel Bryan is more popular. This is not controversial to those paying attention. Whether you like one or the other is irrelevant.

Daniel Bryan is as popular as he's going to be. Roman Reigns could be far popular than he currently is, since ya' know, his main event push is just beginning.

That's the point. Bryan can be the #2 or #3 guy. But, no, he can't be the #1 guy for a multinational corporate WWE.

I've certainly not called you a gimmick, but you sure are acting like one. Drop this "Daniel Bryan fan" stuff, and I'd bet you would lose a lot of the hostility. That's what comes off as a gimmick to me, since no sensible person posts like that.

If you like Roman, that is fine. I'm happy you like him. But this stuff that Daniel Bryan is just some cult guy who is only over with a select group of fans is completely ridiculous. Yes, Roman gets cheered at the house shows. Guess who else does and 9 times out of 10 gets a bigger reaction? Daniel Bryan. Who gets cheered more often on TV? Daniel Bryan.

Roman Reigns is popular. Daniel Bryan is more popular. This is not controversial to those paying attention. Whether you like one or the other is irrelevant.

Pretty much this. When I say gimmick, I reference the dumb way of posting that is obvious when you say things no one would regularly say. "Daniel Bryan fan" "Full Sail student" "Monday Night Raw SuperShow". If you don't want to be called a gimmick, don't act like one. I'm all for disagreements, and you can like whoever you want, but trying to minimize those who think differently doesn't make you seem clever, it just makes you seem like an asshole.

Just starting NXT.

Breeze with the selfie stick haha! oh nice touch with the fan.

Balor vs. Neville was so good I honestly didn't know who would win. Can't wait for Balors Wrestlemania entrance one day.

Those LED aprons are pretty cool
edit: and the women destroy one

Ending to the woman's match was good. I wish
Charlotte the best of luck in her future endeavors aka Raw

Whoa legit shook at the NXT championship, that was either some next level selling or Zayn is fucked

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Fuzzy Loaded Selfie Stick was the best thing. Can't wait to see it on the main roster. Works perfect for a heel, too.

Daniel Bryan is as popular as he's going to be. Roman Reigns could be far popular than he currently is, since ya' know, his main event push is just beginning.

That's the point. Bryan can be the #2 or #3 guy. But, no, he can't be the #1 guy for a multinational corporate WWE.

Interesting thoughts, have you submitted any articles to Forbes?

Vylash

Dan Meltzerz of TheReignsReport.com is reporting that WWE talent is looking to put on a better show than NXT Rival, there are said to be black curtains around the ring and a very somber mood backstage as the main roster looks to outdo the developmental show "for real this time" #BigFightFeel

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Meltzerz of TheReignsReport.com is reporting that WWE talent is looking to put on a better show than NXT Rival, there are said to be black curtains around the ring and a very somber mood backstage as the main roster looks to outdo the developmental show "for real this time" #BigFightFeel

He's right. The main roster don't want to be upstaged.

This would have been a fair point if Reigns appeared to be heating up, even before the Rumble. He's been getting colder and colder since returning at TLC. I just don't see it happening. It could. I'm not even opposed to them going with Reigns vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I just don't see it working. Been wrong before though.

Heel

5efmHWD.gif

Vylash

Mr. Sandman said:
So guys....my girlfriend who I've only known for a month but is simply amazing in any way I can ask is a fan but has never been to a live show. I've pretty much decided I am taking her with me to the Ring of Honor Best In The World 2014 show in Nashville, TN....would also mean a couple of nights in a hotel together, but hey, that is another thing entirely.

So this will be her first live show....thing is though. I have front row already. Front row is gone so I can't get that for her. Third row is still there and GA is still there.

Do I keep my prized front row and get her a GA seat (her preference over third row) or do I try and sell my front row and buy two GA? I'm kind of torn because she would actually be ok with either, because she's cool like that.

Also, she has never seen Ring of Honor, her only exposure to wrestling has been WWE and TNA...so I am resolving that issue quickly.
A4GsIA5.gif

This would have been a fair point if Reigns appeared to be heating up, even before the Rumble. He's been getting colder and colder since returning at TLC. I just don't see it happening. It could. I'm not even opposed to them going with Reigns vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I just don't see it working. Been wrong before though.

Of course, you're not even going to see the evidence being presented Reigns is being cheered in the past few weeks now that's he's not being written idiotically no more than Karl Rove was going to see the evidence Barack Obama was ahead in the polls on Election Night.

You definitely sound like you only want to be contrary to DB fans.

Of course, you're not even going to see the evidence being presented Reigns is being cheered in the past few weeks now that's he's not being written idiotically no more than Karl Rove was going to see the evidence Barack Obama was ahead in the polls on Election Night.

What happened to Karl Rove, Jesse?

rrc1594

I be first to tell you I give no fucks about Daniel Bryan and find him boring as fuck. The fans want what they want. I'm sure it stings to see Roman get pushed when he is not ready. Daniel Bryan is WWE's biggest Face no way around it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look what the fuck that little farm animal Daniel Bryan has done to us
BcZwOQM.gif

Top Bottom